Windows 10: My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.

Discus and support My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In my reliability history I got livekernel code 124 and 133 , for hardware error and windows shut down unexpected. I haven't downloaded my latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GamePro2, Apr 30, 2021.

1. GamePro2 Win User

My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.

In my reliability history I got livekernel code 124 and 133 , for hardware error and windows shut down unexpected. I haven't downloaded my latest driver however the ones I were running were not ancient. I had just been cleaning my room with a vaccum cleaner and I did go near my PC with it and just get rid of some external dust, but I don't think that could've been the problem. This is the first time it's happened and my PC is about 3 months old, except the GPU which is probably around 5-6 replaced thermal paste. specs: r5 3600 stock coolerr9 29016gb corsair vengean

:)

GamePro2, Apr 30, 2021

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

/query gave me a list, I read through it and found nothing mentioning driver_verifier_detected_violation. When I crashed, the PC froze. It simply stopped.

Edit: My computer crashed again, this time with a BSoD. It said KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Right before it crashed, my keyboard wouldn't enter anything, it acted as if it had no power going to it.

Prototype464XBL, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Jessen P Win User

ASPHALT 8 GAME crashes as soon as it is opened

Hi Deepak,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular game?
    Since the game is crashing, the first thing I would suggest is to reinstall the game and then check if it helps. I would also request you to place the computer in clean boot and then check if it helps.

Putting your system inClean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform
    a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please revert if the game still crashes.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

1. My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD. - Similar Threads - computer froze opened

2. I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...: My specs are an intel i3 5005u4th gen cpu a radeon m550 grapichs cardi have windows pro22h22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-updating-my-windows-10-computer-and-it-got/3329fc43-8aaa-45cd-aa6a-74aca7887894
  3. I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...: My specs are an intel i3 5005u4th gen cpu a radeon m550 grapichs cardi have windows pro22h22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-updating-my-windows-10-computer-and-it-got/3329fc43-8aaa-45cd-aa6a-74aca7887894
  4. I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just got a Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a Memory Management BSOD: Yesterday, I was just searching through google when suddenly a BSOD appeared and was stuck at 100%. I did a force shut down a few minutes later.My PC is all good but do I need to take any action after since I don't want it to happen again?And also, how does memory management...
  6. I just got a Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a Memory Management BSOD: Yesterday, I was just searching through google when suddenly a BSOD appeared and was stuck at 100%. I did a force shut down a few minutes later.My PC is all good but do I need to take any action after since I don't want it to happen again?And also, how does memory management...
  7. I just got a Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Just got BSOD while playing game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just got BSOD while playing game.: Error 1001, bug check. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000001c7 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffa70b6366a000, 0x000000000103be71, 0x00000000001cfb28. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9bf297dd-bd59-42cb-98db-129f80da3e05....
  9. My computer crashed last night, and I just got a notification that says “the windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer crashed last night, and I just got a notification that says “the windows...: So I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 that is about 3 years old. On Sunday I restarted my laptop so it could install an update. It worked perfectly fine all night and all of Monday Until about midnight. I had been using it for about half an hour and it was working perfectly...
  10. My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen: So I was just browsing the web and suddenly, my mouse is gone and everything was unresponsive. Everything froze. So I restarted the computer by pressing the restart button on my PC. When it came back on, I immediately went to check the event viewer and I saw this: The...