Windows 10: My computer just started being slow - my D drive is filling up - my computer won't let me...

Discus and support My computer just started being slow - my D drive is filling up - my computer won't let me... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer recently began to slow - I looked at the drives and found my D drive is getting full - I tried compressing and it only got .13 GB - I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aricat, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Aricat Win User

My computer just started being slow - my D drive is filling up - my computer won't let me...

My computer recently began to slow - I looked at the drives and found my D drive is getting full - I tried compressing and it only got .13 GB - I've tried to refresh and restart but it won't complete the functions. What could be causing all these problems? It was working fine a couple of weeks ago.

:)

Aricat, Dec 17, 2018

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Dec 17, 2018
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

My computer just started being slow - my D drive is filling up - my computer won't let me...

Slow Computer Start-Up

That's fairly normal. List your boyfriends hardware and well see what else might be causing it

Its probably programs, toolbars, cluttered registry and a slow drive

My computer just started being slow - my D drive is filling up - my computer won't let me... Capture077483.jpg

Jetster, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. My computer just started being slow - my D drive is filling up - my computer won't let me... - Similar Threads - computer started being

2. My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:: Hello I just purchased this computer on Amazon a couple days ago. It has Windows 10 pro. it was up and running just fine and we had a power outage. When the power came back on and I tried to start up my computer, I got this message. I hit okay like it says, but the message...
  3. My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:: Hello I just purchased this computer on Amazon a couple days ago. It has Windows 10 pro. it was up and running just fine and we had a power outage. When the power came back on and I tried to start up my computer, I got this message. I hit okay like it says, but the message...
  4. My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Xbox won't let me choose my D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox won't let me choose my D drive: When I try to switch to D drive from general, it reverts back to C drive . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wont-let-me-choose-my-d-drive/fc7ef648-40e3-470f-9cea-82201e9ee2df
  6. Xbox won't let me choose my D drive

Xbox won't let me choose my D drive: When I try to switch to D drive from general, it reverts back to C drive . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wont-let-me-choose-my-d-drive/fc7ef648-40e3-470f-9cea-82201e9ee2df
  7. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  8. My computer won't let let me update

My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  9. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  10. My computer won't start up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer won't start up.: Help. I'm going nuts. I can usually figure things out but I'm stuck. It's a Dell Latitude E6400. It wasn't plugged in so I got a message on screen saying I was low on power and I plugged it back in but it still said lock or hibernate or both...it happened so fast. Hours later...