Windows 10: my computer just started doing this and I am a bit worried. this is the top bar of google...

Discus and support my computer just started doing this and I am a bit worried. this is the top bar of google... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/fenriswolf200 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fenriswolf200, Oct 1, 2020.

1. my computer just started doing this and I am a bit worried. this is the top bar of google...

/u/fenriswolf200, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Menemsha Win User

Two steps to get to Google search bar with favourites, rather than one

Running Windows 10.
    Not familiar with terminology but since having a bug cleared from computer, now when I click the Google Chrome icon on bottom task bar it takes me to google.com.au Then I have to click the + icon at the top to take me to New Tab with blank google search bar at top and the middle with my favourites listed across the top and in the middle.
    In other words two steps instead of one.

I can't figure out how to get to what I had originally with all my favourites listed at first click.

Can someone help me please.
    Thanks

Menemsha, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp

Every so often (and frequently), for no discernible reason, the whole of the top bar of Google and WhatsApp disappears. Sometimes one, sometimes both. The only way to close the program down is to use Task Manager, but I then have to re-boot as reloading Google or WhatsApp just reloads the version without a top bar.
    I don't even know where to start looking for a solution to this one!

Windows, Google, and WhatsApp are all up to date versions.

Sigurd, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Composer Win User

my computer just started doing this and I am a bit worried. this is the top bar of google...

Bar near Top of page?

Please see attached Image & the Top Bar I am referring to starts with : Apps. Google. CLink human services etc.

I currently have the westnet Link I want to place in their permanently in my Download List a but further to the right of that Bar line.

I think I am using Google Chrome Browser.

Thanks

my computer just started doing this and I am a bit worried. this is the top bar of google... [​IMG]

Composer, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

my computer just started doing this and I am a bit worried. this is the top bar of google...

1. my computer just started doing this and I am a bit worried. this is the top bar of google... - Similar Threads - computer started doing

2. I am worried that my pc might have malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am worried that my pc might have malware: Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying to find information about some actor who passed awayI am romanian.As I was looking at some google images I accidentally...
  3. I am worried about Malware in my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am worried about Malware in my system: A few months back I had downloaded a few sketchy apps off the web, and windows defender had picked up the applications as Trojans. Despite the anti-virus giving me a heads up about the malware, I still forcefully waived the alert and downloaded the application. I deleted the...
  4. I am worry about Malware in my System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am worry about Malware in my System: A few months back I had downloaded a few sketchy apps off the web, and windows defender had picked up the applications as Trojans. Despite the anti-virus giving me a heads up about the malware, I still forcefully waived the alert and downloaded the application. I deleted the...
  5. Do I need to worry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need to worry?: My computer is still running Windows 10 32 bit. Do I need to worry about update from Microsoft and end of life now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-worry/b30a3cfc-b893-42cc-b181-3785f2353f2b
  6. I am unable to start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to start my computer: Hi! As the title suggests I am unable to start my computer.Automatic repair fails. Can't get into safe mode. Don't have a recovery image. Can't uninstall any feature or quality updates. I've got a Windows 10 CD but unable to repair or do a clean install as I can't start the...
  7. White bar on top of apps that are starting,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White bar on top of apps that are starting,: Hello, I am Aryesh and I have a problem in my pc where if I open any built in windows apps, sometimes, there is a white bar on top of the application when it is starting, but if I drag it, or the application starts, the white bar on the top goes away, why? Any help is much...
  8. Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp: Every so often (and frequently), for no discernible reason, the whole of the top bar of Google and WhatsApp disappears. Sometimes one, sometimes both. The only way to close the program down is to use Task Manager, but I then have to re-boot as reloading Google or WhatsApp...
  9. Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp: Every so often (and frequently), for no discernible reason, the whole of the top bar of Google and WhatsApp disappears. Sometimes one, sometimes both. The only way to close the program down is to use Task Manager, but I then have to re-boot as reloading Google or WhatsApp...
  10. disable start bar on top

in Windows 10 Support
    disable start bar on top: how do i disable start bar being on top in windows and anywhere else? 72550