Windows 10: my computer keep asking me to shutdown

Discus and support my computer keep asking me to shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my computer keep asking me to shutdown once it does that it close what i was doing then ask me that window 10 Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by davidrockQV, Mar 16, 2019.

1. my computer keep asking me to shutdown

my computer keep asking me to shutdown once it does that it close what i was doing then ask me that

window 10 Lenovo

:)

davidrockQV, Mar 16, 2019

2. The computer shutdown itself restart?

Hi Tín,

A computer can shutdown based on the instructions given to its power settings. If you are using a laptop, there’s an option that when you are just closing a lid, it can shutdown your computer.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution to your concern, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What activity are you performing that may trigger to shutdown your computer?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of your power settings?
    • Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Computer Shutdown

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What is the exact error message that you received when you get the blue screen error?

Meanwhile to help you troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you perform the following methods below:

Method 1. Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tools.

This performs a standard memory test on your computer. Follow the steps below to run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tools.

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar of Start menu.
    • Click Windows Memory Diagnostic Tools.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2. Perform SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

For the suggest sufficient power supply for your computer, it's best to contact the support of the manufacturer of your computer.

Get back to us the results after running the said tools.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

my computer keep asking me to shutdown

Shutdown

Hi,

To restart or shut down a remote computer and document the reason using the Windows interface, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type shutdown /i to display the Remote Shutdown
      dialog box (Shutdown.exe).
    • Under Computers, click Add to enter computer names, or click
      Browse to open the Find Computers dialog box.
    • Under What do you want these computers to do, click Restart
      or Shut down.
    • Select the appropriate reason for the restart or shutdown from the list.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

my computer keep asking me to shutdown

1. my computer keep asking me to shutdown - Similar Threads - computer keep asking

2. Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???: I have never added a challenge question when I got my computer new... now I am **** locked out and I am about to go nuts and destroy a brand new computer that I have bought 6 month ago.... Give me a real answer no blah blah as such reboot your computer holding the shift...
  3. Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???: I have never added a challenge question when I got my computer new... now I am **** locked out and I am about to go nuts and destroy a brand new computer that I have bought 6 month ago.... Give me a real answer no blah blah as such reboot your computer holding the shift...
  4. My computer keeps asking me to make a pin a but then won’t let me make one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps asking me to make a pin a but then won’t let me make one: Two days ago, my computer has been asking me to sign in using my Microsoft password, then it asks me to make a pin. However, when I try to make a pin it says that it’s having trouble and to retry later. I’ve seen some threads similar to the problem I’m having that’s about two...
  5. My computer keeps asking me to make a pin a but then won’t let me make one

My computer keeps asking me to make a pin a but then won’t let me make one: Two days ago, my computer has been asking me to sign in using my Microsoft password, then it asks me to make a pin. However, when I try to make a pin it says that it’s having trouble and to retry later. I’ve seen some threads similar to the problem I’m having that’s about two...
  6. why is my computer keep on asking me to activate my windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my computer keep on asking me to activate my windows 8: hiam confused how will i keep my computer and my data safe when it is notifying me to activate my windows 8 while am using it and am storing data in it.May you kindly assist me to overcome this problem....
  7. why is my computer keep on asking me to activate my windows 8

why is my computer keep on asking me to activate my windows 8: hiam confused how will i keep my computer and my data safe when it is notifying me to activate my windows 8 while am using it and am storing data in it.May you kindly assist me to overcome this problem....
  8. Cortana keep asking me.

Cortana keep asking me.: After reinstalling my Windows 10 Home SL, my Cortana keeps asking me for Online speech recognition permission. Can you help me pls? *I can't see Cortana on category selection*[ATTACH]...
  9. my avg keeps asking me for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my avg keeps asking me for password: i can not uninstall my avg as it keeps asking me for a password which i have no idea what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/my-avg-keeps-asking-me-for-password/5911ea35-7b64-4687-82fc-465f54d233f4
  10. computer keeps asking me to restart computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer keeps asking me to restart computer: how do I solve this problem only happened since the april update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/computer-keeps-asking-me-to-restart-computer/56dfd0ca-550d-45d1-8f86-f31e4b8e615b