Windows 10: My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.

Discus and support My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my computer is infected with viruses and the virus name is vir renamer 1, i got 90+ of them, then i keep getting bluescreen, so i quarantined them with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NabilIdo, Feb 2, 2019.

1. NabilIdo Win User

My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.

my computer is infected with viruses and the virus name is vir renamer 1, i got 90+ of them, then i keep getting bluescreen, so i quarantined them with malwarebytes in safe mode. and after a day i ran a scan again and i got 10 more viruses then i quarantine them again. after that my computer keep getting blue screen even in safe mode, i dont know what to do then i reset my computer, i thougt the problem was done after a day my computer got blue screen again!

can you guys please help me? thanks

:)

NabilIdo, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 2, 2019
  4. My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.

1. My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it. - Similar Threads - computer keep blue

2. Computer keeps having BSOD even after resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having BSOD even after resetting: Hello!My computer keeps on having BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / ntkrnlmp.exe and sometimes UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION acpi.sys / wimfsf.sys.I have tried doing sfc scannow, dism restore health, memory diagnostic tool,...
  3. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death: About 2 weeks ago, my discord application got hacked and corrupted so in order to cleanse my computer i deleted the application, everything that was downloaded near the date and time it was hacked, and reset my computer. I ran multiple tests to make sure the malware was gone...
  4. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death: About 2 weeks ago, my discord application got hacked and corrupted so in order to cleanse my computer i deleted the application, everything that was downloaded near the date and time it was hacked, and reset my computer. I ran multiple tests to make sure the malware was gone...
  5. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

7. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Computer Keeps Restarting after Reset Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows

Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows: I have a power spec computer about a month old. It keeps crashing and rebooting . Ive pulled the dmp file and the event logs if needed https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atu5Mxk59yu8iwVxnEavMKzew9yS?e=83MbwV...
  10. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset: So recently I kept getting blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and Hi, You may need to know this : OS : Windows 10 CPU : Intel i3 3220 3.2GHz RAM : 4GB 1600MHz GPU : Digital Alliance GeForce GT630 2GB DDR5 HDD : 500GB Seagate 7200RPM Free Space...