Windows 10: My computer keep crashing/shutting down

Discus and support My computer keep crashing/shutting down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neo Tromm, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Neo Tromm Win User

My computer keep crashing/shutting down

I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I launch the game "Minecraft" crash. The crash is sometimes the screen going black then the game is a white screen and I can't play or the screen go black then I see a crash report and a screen telling me there are fixing the issue but nothing changes. I had this problem few months after buying my computer a custom computer from an official seller and it keeps coming back and forth without me knowing why. I tried uninstalling pilots and installing

:)

Neo Tromm, Sep 15, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 15, 2022
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Sep 15, 2022
  4. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

1. My computer keep crashing/shutting down - Similar Threads - computer keep crashing

2. My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.: On the reliability monitor it just says that windows stopped working. Under 'technical details', I got:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 50Parameter 1: ffff9b84fec48540Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: fffff805658dc851Parameter 4: 2OS version: 10_0_22621Service...
  3. My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.: On the reliability monitor it just says that windows stopped working. Under 'technical details', I got:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 50Parameter 1: ffff9b84fec48540Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: fffff805658dc851Parameter 4: 2OS version: 10_0_22621Service...
  4. My computer keep crashing/shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keep crashing/shutting down: I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I launch the game "Minecraft" crash. The crash is sometimes the screen going black then the game is a white screen and I can't...
  5. My computer keep crashing/shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keep crashing/shutting down: I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I launch the game "Minecraft" crash. The crash is sometimes the screen going black then the game is a white screen and I can't...
  6. My Computer Keeps shutting down sometimes.

My Computer Keeps shutting down sometimes.: I have uploaded the info and dump file via the link below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqZ3H5mNA0PqgYoNMMrerVhxWsAcUA?e=TduNfWHere's the thing: my PC sometimes shuts down. It can be without any signs and always happens with a sudden. The screen freezes and any input by mouse or...
  7. my computer keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer keeps shutting down: how do I stop my computer from shutting down while I am using it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-shutting-down/c2bd0494-5456-482e-a44a-241dbe4db410
  8. Computer keeps shutting down

Computer keeps shutting down: Hi, My computer keeps shutting down every few days while I am working. This has never happened before. Is there any way to stop this from re-occuring and losing documents I am working on. Thanks...
  9. Computer keeps shutting down.

Computer keeps shutting down.: I've had this computer for about a year and a half, it has random shutdowns and I've been unable to identify the source of the problem: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro-64-bit Processor: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-P Memory: 32 GB [8 GB...
  10. My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself: How can I fix this problem.Is there anyone who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-computer-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself/bfef363a-92f0-4c54-9265-6933ec3ce59a