Windows 10: My Computer keep dissapearing from the Network

Discus and support My Computer keep dissapearing from the Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 1903 machine connected via ethernet to a 2 machine network. My machine keeps disappearing from the network. If I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Culp_64, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:12 PM.

1. Culp_64 Win User

My Computer keep dissapearing from the Network

Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 1903 machine connected via ethernet to a 2 machine network. My machine keeps disappearing from the network. If I run network reset, it appears, but soon it is gone again.

:)

2. Msap14 Win User

Network File Dissapearance

Network with a server (windows home 2008) has maybe 8 computers on it. they share a folder on the server for files. Recently they've noticed files have dissapeared, and i can't figure out why.

The files share is on a RAID 1 setup, but the partitions aren't quite the same, so there is a possibility.

Also recently, and possibly unrelated to the issue above, files have been popping up on a computer on the network's trash bin and my documents from other random places.

how could these things happen?

3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Thema:

1. My Computer keep dissapearing from the Network - Similar Threads - Computer keep dissapearing

2. My computer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps freezing: I have Windows 10 and my computer is freezing. It is a new computer so I am confused as to why this would be happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing/492eaedf-f0bb-4217-81f6-24f672e4daeb
  3. Are my computers networked or not???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are my computers networked or not???: Windows 10 64-bit Home v. 1803. I am confused. Just got a MS Surface Pro 6 and have set it up to mirror my HP Envy desktop. I have also, to the best of my ability, tried to set these two up on a sharing network. I also have a Logitech M720 mouse. Using Logitech's "Flow," one...
  4. My Programs Suddenly Dissapeared from the start menu

My Programs Suddenly Dissapeared from the start menu: Ok so im running the latest 1809 windows 10 version, when all of a sudden my installed programs such as AutoCAD, Chrome, Etc disappeared from the start menu with the exception of a few : winrar, steam, Blender I have no idea as to how this is possible My hardware: 128gb...
  5. My computer keeps rebooting from a Bugcheck - 0xffffa30070ed4580

My computer keeps rebooting from a Bugcheck - 0xffffa30070ed4580: Hello Microsoft my system keep re-booting from a System BugCheck. I have provided a link to the MiniDump file here; https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuRpyfdO9s9ykmrvEUuyDBIjyLvJ The bug check was in and out last year but seemed to go away now all of sudden it is back. Here are some...
  6. My computer keeps rebooting from a Bugcheck - 0xffffc2822a632580

My computer keeps rebooting from a Bugcheck - 0xffffc2822a632580: Hello Microsoft my system keep re-booting from a Minidump I have provided a link to the MiniDump file here; https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuRpyfdO9s9ykmn8DD_HjeAdowtR The bug check was in and out last year but seemed to go away now all of sudden it is back. Here are some...
  7. Wifi dissapeared from network connection

Wifi dissapeared from network connection: Hi, After the last Windows update (last night) my wifi and ethernet disappeared from the network connections. Tried every option suggested, even reinstalled Windows. Still not there, can't connect to the internet....
  8. My notpad dissapeared on it's own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My notpad dissapeared on it's own: I was writing something for a week and i never saved it cuz my notepad stayed opened in the taskbar, but now it suddenly dissapeared, is there any way to get that text i wrote back?...
  9. 5GHz Network suddenly dissapeared from Desktop Computer

5GHz Network suddenly dissapeared from Desktop Computer: Hello, i have a wireless connection on my desktop computer, and i've always used the 5GHz connection, but when i started it this morning, i couldnt find my own 5GHz connection, but i can see my 2,4GHz and other 5Ghz networks. I've tried changing alot of settings on both my...
  10. My feed has dissapeared from edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My feed has dissapeared from edge.: How do I get it back? Am I hacked or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/my-feed-has-dissapeared-from-edge/1073994a-d040-4357-add9-e6d4ed1feb70