Windows 10: My computer keeps asking for a deleted Microsoft account & can't remove it or replace it...

Discus and support My computer keeps asking for a deleted Microsoft account & can't remove it or replace it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've deleted my previous Microsoft account assigned with my user account in computer. Though I've signed up with my new account, the computer keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarinduSadeepa, Feb 19, 2021.

1. My computer keeps asking for a deleted Microsoft account & can't remove it or replace it...

I've deleted my previous Microsoft account assigned with my user account in computer. Though I've signed up with my new account, the computer keeps remembering the old one & doesn't replace it with the new one. Though I have a option to remove the new account in settings, I can't find a way to remove my previous old one.

:)

HarinduSadeepa, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

My computer keeps asking for a deleted Microsoft account & can't remove it or replace it...

1. My computer keeps asking for a deleted Microsoft account & can't remove it or replace it... - Similar Threads - computer keeps asking

2. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work account installed on my computer. Now that I don't work there anymore, I want to remove it. I tried following the instructions to remove an account. I went to Settings > Accounts > Email and Accounts. I'm supposed to be able to select the account I want to...
  3. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  4. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  5. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

6. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer: Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to remove it but there's no option to. I searched all over the internet. Since mine is a school, I can't login into administrator...
  7. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer: Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to remove it but there's no option to. I searched all over the internet. Since mine is a school, I can't login into administrator...
  8. Can't remove a Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't remove a Microsoft Account: I have my Microsoft account as administrator on this computer and my brother needed to sign in to do some work. Now I want to change my pin but it says the computer's Institution the school from where his account is doesn't allow me to change the pin on my computer. I tryed...
  9. Keep being asked to verify my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep being asked to verify my Microsoft account: Keep being asked to verify my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-being-asked-to-verify-my-microsoft-account/4361c590-bb5b-4be4-9dcc-94150b3ee679
  10. Microsoft account keeps asking to verify

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account keeps asking to verify: About every 12 to 24 hours, a notification appears in the bottom right of my screen to verify my identity. If I click it, it leads me to the picture below. I have done this 10 times. Any ides? 26180