Windows 10: My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

Discus and support My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer randomly 2 weeks ago started blue screening with the issue dpc watchdog violation i tried to fix it and it worked for 3 days and since then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hugospaul, Mar 2, 2024.

1. hugospaul Win User

My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

My computer randomly 2 weeks ago started blue screening with the issue dpc watchdog violation i tried to fix it and it worked for 3 days and since then ive used a ddu and reinstalled my graphics drivers several times. Its gotten so bad i had a critical error and it reset my pc.My computer used to work when browsing the web and would only crash when it tries to play a game but now even just having my computer on results in a blue screen.It might have something to do with my asus armoury crate settings but im not sure because i dont think i change anything

:)

hugospaul, Mar 2, 2024

2. DPC Watchdog Violation while watching youtube.

Hi,

We would like to suggest additional troubleshooting steps to address the blue screen error that you have encountered while watching videos online. Aside from updating the drivers, you might want to also check other possible factors why the DPC Watchdog Violation
    error keeps on showing. To begin troubleshooting and to help us isolate the issue, we recommend following the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

We will for your response regarding the result.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows watchdog blue screen

Hi Teemu,

This error can be caused most likely by an outdated driver for one of your hardware components. DPC stands for Deferred Procedure Call. The blue screen error code indicates that watchdog detects a DPC running too long, which stops your process to avoid data
    corruption or damaging the computer. To help resolve the issue, we suggest
    updating all the drivers on your PC
    as an initial troubleshooting step.

If the issue persists, you can perform a disk check. Follow the steps below to know how:

• On the search bar, type cmd then choose Command prompt.
    • Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. Click
      Yes
      to continue after administrator permission was asked.
    • Then type chkdsk /f /r and press Enter to start the process.

Note: Disk check will start the next time you boot your PC and it might take some time to complete.

After doing the suggested steps, check if the same issue will occur.

Feel free to post back if you need further help.

Anne Ros, Mar 2, 2024
  4. My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION error may arise due to incorrect or faulty drivers. For us to properly isolate your blue screen concern, provide more details by answering these questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    • When and how did the issue start?
    • Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

1. My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog... - Similar Threads - computer keeps blue

2. DPC watchdog error - blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog error - blue screen: For the past month, my computer has been crashing due to the DPC watchdog error at random and updating my drivers has not fixed it and I have not found any fixes for it yet, any troubleshooting steps or ways to understand my dump files would be very appreciated....
  3. Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle: Good day everyone, I have been having this problem for 5 days now. I get the blue screen multiple times each day, especially when I leave my laptop on idle/lockscreen. I have tried every single thing with no success including: 1. Rolling back every driver/windows update in...
  4. Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen with DPC WatchDog Violation mainly when PC is idle: Good day everyone, I have been having this problem for 5 days now. I get the blue screen multiple times each day, especially when I leave my laptop on idle/lockscreen. I have tried every single thing with no success including: 1. Rolling back every driver/windows update in...
  5. My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...: My computer randomly 2 weeks ago started blue screening with the issue dpc watchdog violation i tried to fix it and it worked for 3 days and since then ive used a ddu and reinstalled my graphics drivers several times. Its gotten so bad i had a critical error and it reset my...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen: my computer bluescreens only when playing roblox. it freezes and all audio stops then it bluescreens and restarts. it keeps telling me dpc watchdog violation.here are some minidumps:...
  7. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, I've been having frequent system crashes showing the DPC Watchdog Violation.I've done disk and memory checks, checked for new drivers, and reinstalled a program that appeared to be using outdated drivers, but the problem persists.The minidump files from yesterday and...
  8. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation

Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, I've been having frequent system crashes showing the DPC Watchdog Violation.I've done disk and memory checks, checked for new drivers, and reinstalled a program that appeared to be using outdated drivers, but the problem persists.The minidump files from yesterday and...
  9. Blue Screen - DPC Watchdog

Blue Screen - DPC Watchdog: My PC recently has been freezing and blue screening pretty randomly. I can play for hours and nothing and then sometimes my PC will freeze right after startup. This issue has also been affecting my speakers, as sometimes after a crash my PC will not recognize or display them...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen

DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen: Ever since I built my PC in 2016 I have had the DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen appear usually whilst playing high performance certain games. The computer will freeze for a few minutes and then the blue screen will appear. The blue screen stays at 0% and doesn't progress...