Windows 10: My computer keeps Blue Screening

Discus and support My computer keeps Blue Screening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is relatively new about 5 months old and I am running windows 10. Only up to about 3 months ago did I start experiencing issues with Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick Hamilton473, Aug 20, 2020.

1. My computer keeps Blue Screening

My computer is relatively new about 5 months old and I am running windows 10. Only up to about 3 months ago did I start experiencing issues with Blue Screening. I would boot my computer for 3-5 hours and then get a bluescreen. Then I would log back into my computer and after 10 minutes I would get a bluescreen. Then it would get so bad that as soon as I got into my computer it would bluescreen. Then after using the bcdboot c:\windows command in Command Prompt everything would be fixed for 1 week-1month but it would always come back. Eventually, this even stopped working. I have tried a lot of things to see if I could fix my problem. I got a new SSD, clean installed Windows, and ran BISM and SFC with no problems. When my computer blue screens it seems that it does it without any rhyme or reason. I always have task manager open and on a split-screen but that doesn't seem to reveal any problems I am using Windows 10 Home.

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Graphics Card: MSI GTX Geforce 1050Ti

Motherboard: B450 Aorous Elite

Power Supply: EVGA 600 Watts

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1 tb

RAM: Corsair Vengence 16bg RGB pro

:)

Nick Hamilton473, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 20, 2020
  4. My computer keeps Blue Screening

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

My computer keeps Blue Screening

1. My computer keeps Blue Screening - Similar Threads - computer keeps Blue

2. My Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Computer Keeps Blue Screening: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 9/20/2022 11:04:46 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-TLT63P6 Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  3. My Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Keeps Blue Screening: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 9/20/2022 11:04:46 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-TLT63P6 Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  4. My Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Keeps Blue Screening: Hello, I purchased my current PC about two years ago for myself. A few months ago a problem has been occurring but it goes away for some time and then comes back. It has gotten to the point where I'm tired of dealing with the problem and was hoping any of you, could help me...
  6. Computer Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Blue Screening: Hello, I purchased my current PC about two years ago for myself. A few months ago a problem has been occurring but it goes away for some time and then comes back. It has gotten to the point where I'm tired of dealing with the problem and was hoping any of you, could help me...
  7. Computer Keeps Blue Screening

8. Computer keeps blue-screening

Computer keeps blue-screening: This is not the first time this has happened. And it has also been happening more and more frequently. Here is the error it usually gives from when it crashed each time. Any help is appreciated, thanks!The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...
  9. Computer keeps blue-screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps blue-screening: This is not the first time this has happened. And it has also been happening more and more frequently. Here is the error it usually gives from when it crashed each time. Any help is appreciated, thanks!The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...
  10. My computer keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer keeps blue screening: My computer has been blue screening within about 5 minutes of me booting it up. Each time I think I fixed it, a different stop code is displayed. I can tell you anything you need to know. Please help. Edit 11:53-bad config setup submitted by /u/SHA2-224 [link] [comments]...