Windows 10: My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page

Discus and support My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,As stated in the question, my computer gets bluescreen very often and I have been unable to resolve it. I took a minidump analysis to see what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simon Hugberg, Dec 29, 2022.

1. My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page

Hello,As stated in the question, my computer gets bluescreen very often and I have been unable to resolve it. I took a minidump analysis to see what is causing it, and these are the results. However, it does not really bring me any closer to figuring out what the issue is and how to fix it. Anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage operation failed with a CRC error. Parameter 2 contains the pagefile offset. Parameter 3 contains the page CRC value. Pa

:)

Simon Hugberg, Dec 29, 2022
  2. LGV
    LGV Win User

BSODs with corrupt pagefile - Is That Possible?

yes, can be corrupted, I woud run hard disk sentinel. ( i think better becouse read SMART to) may demaged cluster
    recreate the pagefile on another drive/partition and delete the pagefile on the C drive... reboot and test... rebuilt on C and try thet too.

may need virus scan as can cousing page file corrupt

3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Dec 29, 2022
  4. My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page

BSODs with corrupt pagefile - Is That Possible?

Past couple of days I have been having random BSODS. A few examples of the messages was - Memory management / IRQL less than or equal to/ Thread could not be activated/ Page Pool something or other.

First BSODS I have had on this relatively new system so decided to take everything back to stock and test each part. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit BTW.

HDtune error check - fine
    Memtest86 - 10 passes fine
    Prime 95 - 7hrs overnight fine
    Graphics card - furmark/3DMark fine

Go to play a bit of WOW last night and it locks up straight away with memory management issue. So I looked into it a bit and read that it could possibly be a virtual memory/pagefile issue and that if it is corrupted it may cause these issues.

I then set the pagefile to zero and enabled clear pagefile on shutdown in the registry. When it rebooted I let the amount be set by Windows and disabled the registry entry for clearing it on shutdown and will see how it goes.

I had never heard of this issue before causing BSODS, is it common and what should be the next step if I get another one today with the new pagefile in place?

LifeOnMars, Dec 29, 2022
Thema:

My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page

1. My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page - Similar Threads - Computer keeps bluescreening

2. My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page: Hello,As stated in the question, my computer gets bluescreen very often and I have been unable to resolve it. I took a minidump analysis to see what is causing it, and these are the results. However, it does not really bring me any closer to figuring out what the issue is and...
  3. My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer keeps bluescreening due to corrupt pagefile page: Hello,As stated in the question, my computer gets bluescreen very often and I have been unable to resolve it. I took a minidump analysis to see what is causing it, and these are the results. However, it does not really bring me any closer to figuring out what the issue is and...
  4. Computer Keeps Bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Bluescreening: After getting a new SSD, I installed it into my PC, but now the computer randomly bluescreens. I don't know how to upload the memory dump here, it keeps saying file type not supported.Running Windows Memory Diagnostics said that it was a "hardware memory problem", but I want...
  5. Computer Keeps Bluescreening

Computer Keeps Bluescreening: After getting a new SSD, I installed it into my PC, but now the computer randomly bluescreens. I don't know how to upload the memory dump here, it keeps saying file type not supported.Running Windows Memory Diagnostics said that it was a "hardware memory problem", but I want...
  6. corruption of a pagefile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corruption of a pagefile: I've been reviewing the main memory dump file after my Windows Server 2016 has crashed a few times over the weekend, I've included a link to the mini dump files below if someone could assist me in figuring things out. minidumpThanks in advance....
  7. corruption of a pagefile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    corruption of a pagefile: I've been reviewing the main memory dump file after my Windows Server 2016 has crashed a few times over the weekend, I've included a link to the mini dump files below if someone could assist me in figuring things out. minidumpThanks in advance....
  8. Computer keeps bluescreening.

Computer keeps bluescreening.: Hi,My computer keeps bluescreening and restarting. I think it may be a HD, when using crystaldisk the SSD with my windows on it is fine but the E: with my files/games shows caution. Could that bluescreen my PC even when not actively being used?I have all the minidumps in the...
  9. Computer keeps bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps bluescreening.: Hi,My computer keeps bluescreening and restarting. I think it may be a HD, when using crystaldisk the SSD with my windows on it is fine but the E: with my files/games shows caution. Could that bluescreen my PC even when not actively being used?I have all the minidumps in the...
  10. My computer keeps bluescreening

My computer keeps bluescreening: hi there, Recently my PC has started to bluescreen at least once per sitting. I seem to get the same two errors every time IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION . i've updated windows, my graphics drivers, my games, my sound drivers but the problem persists....