Windows 10: My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors

Discus and support My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaden Tu Student, Apr 14, 2021.

1. My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors

My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Other times it just gives me a black screen of death and only lets my mouse move. The third crash variant that I've had is just the "you pc ran into some problems and needs to restart" and then would restart again. I have done a full wipe of my computer three times already two of them being normal computer wipes of everything and the other one being a whole windows reboot. Please I would like some help this is seriously interfering with my school work and my classes.

P.S. I also installed a new graphics driver update today and am not sure if the black screens are gone

Here is my PC:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors 99d9d092-c4a1-4b66-9ab6-8df5fddf23f2?upload=true.png

My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors befe4468-62cc-47e0-85e9-37761116258c?upload=true.png

Thanks,

:)

Jaden Tu Student, Apr 14, 2021

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 14, 2021
  4. My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors

1. My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  3. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  4. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  5. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  6. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

7. Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.: This usually happens after it sits idle for a period of time - 30 minutes or more. The Stop Code is: Driver_Power_State_Failure. It is driving me crazy. Can you please help. I can provide the .DMP files if you need them. Thanks....
  8. Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.

Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.: This usually happens after it sits idle for a period of time - 30 minutes or more. The Stop Code is: Driver_Power_State_Failure. It is driving me crazy. Can you please help. I can provide the .DMP files if you need them. Thanks....
  9. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login: My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Another crash variant that I've encountered...
  10. Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...

Computer keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows.. then black...: Hello, My HP Envy x360 that I bought in November of 2018 keeps crashing and giving blue screen with sad face and windows symbol... then it turns into a black screen with stuff I don't understand some sort of computer message/errors codes, not sure. I've showed my boyfriend...