Windows 10: My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

Discus and support My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaden Tu Student, Apr 19, 2021.

1. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Another crash variant that I've encountered is the "your pc ran into some problems and needs to restart" and then would restart again. I have done a full wipe of my computer three times already two of them being normal computer wipes of everything and the other one being a whole windows reboot. Please I would like some help this is seriously interfering with my school work and my classes.

This was a post from A few weeks ago and I have sorted out a different crash by updating my graphics drivers. I've also noticed that when I download Minecraft a game that I play a lot the "your PC ran into some problems error happens" but when I uninstall it your PC ran into some problems doesn't happen. This is really confusing because I like to play Minecraft after school and really want this problem fixed.

Here are the exe errors I get on login:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login 9c681fa0-56e9-443f-8d0b-71d223023b1f?upload=true.png

Here is my PC:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login 8b755a39-fb70-45d2-970d-b5a583bac2d7?upload=true.png My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login ae568437-046c-48b8-bd55-da2b6011d2d9?upload=true.png

:)

Jaden Tu Student, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 19, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

1. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors: My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Other times it just gives me a black screen...
  3. My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!

My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!: This is my Build: Asrock 970a-G/3.1 Amd FX 8350 DDR3 Gskill Ripjaw 16 GB 1333hz MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova 650w Corsair Case Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler Below are Mini Dumps I have collected from numerous crashes BSOD. There are only 4 minidumps below but...
  4. My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors: I was trying to watch Naruto and my computer gave me the error code IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL like every 3-5 minutes 8 times in a row. So I decided to do the trouble shoot restart thing and it works fine for another 5 or so minutes and gives me and I'm currently locked out of my...
  5. Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error: I installed the latest driver and software from the asus website for my motherboard. but it works on the first startup but soon after i get this error 169634
  6. My computer keeps crashing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer keeps crashing?: Hello my PC is currently constantly switching to a blue screen with the error message kmode_exception_not_handled. I have read that this problem could be related to newly installed hardware. But since I never installed new hardware, I can rule this out. Do you know how I can...
  7. My computer keeps crashing.

My computer keeps crashing.: I have a Microsoft Surfae 6 Pro which I tried to turn off and recieved a message Signin Out. It took 15 hours for the computer to shut down. Then it wouldn’t turn back on again. This has happened twice in the last 5 days. The laptop is still under warranty. I am sending...
  8. Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login

Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login: So recently, when i turn on my computer its always seems to refresh on the login screen not allowing the login screen to pop-up, i tried restarting & shutting down my computer multiple times without any differences happening. Have my computerfor about a year and when i got it...
  9. My new computer is giving me a error

My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a
  10. Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open

Bought hp computer but keeps giving me an error and won’t open: Please help me get on my hp just bought computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bought-hp-computer-but-keeps-giving-me-an-error/0efd34eb-220c-4bcc-b3a5-c73c49445728