Windows 10: My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

Discus and support My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaden Tu Student, Apr 19, 2021.

1. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Another crash variant that I've encountered is the "your pc ran into some problems and needs to restart" and then would restart again. I have done a full wipe of my computer three times already two of them being normal computer wipes of everything and the other one being a whole windows reboot. Please I would like some help this is seriously interfering with my school work and my classes.

This was a post from A few weeks ago and I have sorted out a different crash by updating my graphics drivers. I've also noticed that when I download Minecraft a game that I play a lot the "your PC ran into some problems error happens" but when I uninstall it your PC ran into some problems doesn't happen. This is really confusing because I like to play Minecraft after school and really want this problem fixed.

Here are the exe errors I get on login:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login 9c681fa0-56e9-443f-8d0b-71d223023b1f?upload=true.png

Here is my PC:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login 8b755a39-fb70-45d2-970d-b5a583bac2d7?upload=true.png My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login ae568437-046c-48b8-bd55-da2b6011d2d9?upload=true.png

:)

Jaden Tu Student, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 19, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

1. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  3. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  4. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  5. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  6. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.: This usually happens after it sits idle for a period of time - 30 minutes or more. The Stop Code is: Driver_Power_State_Failure. It is driving me crazy. Can you please help. I can provide the .DMP files if you need them. Thanks....
  8. Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.

Driver_Power_State_Failure. My computer keeps crashing and giving me the Green SOD.: This usually happens after it sits idle for a period of time - 30 minutes or more. The Stop Code is: Driver_Power_State_Failure. It is driving me crazy. Can you please help. I can provide the .DMP files if you need them. Thanks....
  9. My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors

My computer keeps crashing and giving me black screens with some .exe errors: My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Other times it just gives me a black screen...
  10. My new computer is giving me a error

My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a