Windows 10: My computer keeps crashing and I can't do anything about it

Discus and support My computer keeps crashing and I can't do anything about it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so I would just like to say first and foremost that I am not a tech savvy so sorry in advance if I can't help more. I recently keep getting BSODs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QuentinLegault, Jun 29, 2020.

1. My computer keeps crashing and I can't do anything about it

Okay so I would just like to say first and foremost that I am not a tech savvy so sorry in advance if I can't help more.

I recently keep getting BSODs on my 3 weeks old tower computer and I don't know what the problem is.

The BSODs are mostly Memory_Management and Page_Fault_in_Non_Paged_Area.

I tried dskchk with /f /r /x; didn't work. I tried to boot in Safe Mode; I get more time on my computer but when I start to make progress it crashes. I also tried to create and access dump files, but I can't stay logged in long enough for that.

I try to get in my computer and I can barely stay 5 minutes.

I even tried to reformat entirely my computer and it can't do that.

I try to make the Driver Verifier but I can't stay logged on long enough for that.

I tried to reinstall Windows and it doesn't work either.

My computer at the boot scans my disk and tries to repair it, but it always crashes halfway.

Nothing works and I have no idea how I can discover what the problem is because it keeps crashing.

I remember although when I did the "chkdsk /f /r /x" before it completed and crashed, I saw snippets of texts with "corrupt" in it and later "repairing" near the end before the crash.

A friend said it could be either my RAM, my motherboard or my disk and I have no clue. I bought my computer from the USA 3 weeks ago and I used it for gaming and streaming only. I don't want to have to pay for shipping and handling for it. I have nothing important on my disk, so I'm wondering if buying a new disk would clear out the problem. I still have my Windows 10 stick for reinstall so I'm fine on that. Can you help me out?

Here's my build;

AMD Processor:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz Hexa Core

CPU Cooling:

AMD Wraith Heatsink

Thermal Compound:

Ironside Certified Thermal Compound

AMD Motherboard:

A320 Chipset [Max 2 Sticks of Memory]

Memory:

16GB 2x8GB DDR4

Primary Hard Drive:

Seagate 1TB HDD

Graphics Card:

Geforce GTX 1650 4GB

Power Supply:

500 Watt 80 Plus

:)

QuentinLegault, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Miggle Win User

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 29, 2020
  4. My computer keeps crashing and I can't do anything about it

My Windows 10 computer keeps crashing:

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

My computer keeps crashing and I can't do anything about it

1. My computer keeps crashing and I can't do anything about it - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  3. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  4. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it: Hi,I've tried to write this for about 5x and the windows keep crashing. Im sorry if it's not enough context but I'll try provide as much writing this from my phone.Problems occur when I try Win11 back in 2021, ever since this issue never disappear regardless how many times Im...
  6. Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it: Hi,I've tried to write this for about 5x and the windows keep crashing. Im sorry if it's not enough context but I'll try provide as much writing this from my phone.Problems occur when I try Win11 back in 2021, ever since this issue never disappear regardless how many times Im...
  7. Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it

8. Can't do anything about ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't do anything about ransomware: when i load up Windows defender i only need to prepare for a ransomware attack. but it's not like i can do anything about it, it just tells me to put all my files to Onedrive. How do i fix this??? I just need a way to defend myself from the ransomare isnt there a way i can...
  9. Files encrypting but I can't do anything about it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files encrypting but I can't do anything about it?: please help I cant open or use minecraft because everything inside is encrypted[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-encrypting-but-i-cant-do-anything-about-it/27bc175f-4ecc-48a2-9fa8-adeb8d768fab
  10. I can't hear anything on my computer

I can't hear anything on my computer: About 2 days ago, I was playing music and then I accidentally unplugged the computer, and now I can't hear anything on the computer. Please let me know if you know the solution....