Windows 10: My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes.

Discus and support My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been crashing more frequently since the new windows update, but this has never happened to the degree it's occurring at now. The cycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KayReqiuem, Feb 14, 2020.

1. My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes.

My computer has been crashing more frequently since the new windows update, but this has never happened to the degree it's occurring at now. The cycle started after I attempted to shut down my pc from the power settings in the little windows hotbar area, but it said that my computer encountered an error. From there it has kept on crashing, until I was able to just power it off.

Some codes shown were:

page fault in non paged area with this added -> win32kbase.sys

driver irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal

system service exception

kmode exception not handled

I built this computer about a year ago, but I'm not very informed when it comes to things like this. If there's any way to help me, please tell me any solutions. I have no idea what to do.

:)

KayReqiuem, Feb 14, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes. :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes. [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes. [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 14, 2020
  4. My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes.

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes.

1. My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes. - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!: The title explains my problem. I got many different codes, like:IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAAt this point, Im not sure what to do. The restorehealth command also isnt working properly, as the bar...
  3. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!: The title explains my problem. I got many different codes, like:IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAAt this point, Im not sure what to do. The restorehealth command also isnt working properly, as the bar...
  4. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my computer keeps crashing with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer keeps crashing with different error codes: Hi All,Since a couple of days my computer keeps crashing since the latest windows 11 update. Error messages are always different and I get a blue screen of death BSOD: - dpc watchdog violation- ntoskrnl.exe - ...I still have an windows.old folder from 31/07.I already run the...
  6. my computer keeps crashing with different error codes

my computer keeps crashing with different error codes: Hi All,Since a couple of days my computer keeps crashing since the latest windows 11 update. Error messages are always different and I get a blue screen of death BSOD: - dpc watchdog violation- ntoskrnl.exe - ...I still have an windows.old folder from 31/07.I already run the...
  7. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  8. BSOD but error codes differ each time

BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  9. BSOD but error codes differ each time

10. My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...: my computer since late last year has been crashing very frequently also making my games crash my screen would just freeze or it would display anything and then it goes to the blue screen and i can say i've seen it way to much. pls someone help....