Windows 10: my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install

Discus and support my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; these are the error codes i've gotten 10/19/19 9:55 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyCottrell, Oct 19, 2019.

1. my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install

these are the error codes i've gotten

10/19/19 9:55 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: 124
P2: 0
P3: ffffc703347ad028
P4: b2000000
P5: 10014
P6: 10_0_18362
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\101919-26171-01.dmp
\\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-29203-0.sysdata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9A1D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9A5C.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9B17.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9F9C.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\W****d;
Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: ba070225-c839-4665-94ac-a41f113e9b48
Report Status: 2049
Hashed bucket: 
Cab Guid: 0

10/19/19 9:55 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: 124
P2: 0
P3: ffffc703347ad028
P4: b2000000
P5: 10014
P6: 10_0_18362
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\101919-26171-01.dmp
\\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-29203-0.sysdata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9A1D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9A5C.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9B17.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9F9C.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\W****d;
Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: ba070225-c839-4665-94ac-a41f113e9b48
Report Status: 4
Hashed bucket: 
Cab Guid: 0

:)

TonyCottrell, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Oct 19, 2019
  3. SiavashG Win User
    Fresh paint keeps crashing!

Hi Jennith,

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately these steps did not help. But since then I have noticed that Fresh paint keeps crashing under very special circumstances: The canvas you are working on has to be a new one (and not already saved). The app then crashes
    after 1-2 minutes. So, I can prevent the app from crashing as follows:

1. Open new (empty) canvas

2. Quickly draw one line

3. Press the back button so you go to the front page of the app. This step then saves your canvas with your one drawn line.

4. Go back in and start drawing/painting. But do NOT erase the initial line. (Otherwise, crash)

5. You can erase the initial line once you have saved the canvas with other drawings in it.

All in all, it really seems like the app has trouble dealing with empty unsaved canvases. I hope this feedback can help the dev team fix the issue. I would also be happy to provide further feedback if necessary.

Cheers,

-S

SiavashG, Oct 19, 2019
  4. IINexusII Win User

my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install

The Vista SP2 install thread

kept crashing on the last step when i used the installer from sp1 to sp2, better to start fresh with an iso

IINexusII, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install

1. my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Windows 11 keep crashing randomly even after freshly clean install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keep crashing randomly even after freshly clean install?: Hi,My windows still keeps on crashing despite I have just recently did a clean reinstall. The first time it happen it crashed after I updated everything from Windows Update and it goes in loop with only couple minutes idling on desktop, BSOD>REBOOT>LOGIN>DESKTOP/IDLE>BSOD....
  3. Windows 11 keep crashing randomly even after freshly clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep crashing randomly even after freshly clean install?: Hi,My windows still keeps on crashing despite I have just recently did a clean reinstall. The first time it happen it crashed after I updated everything from Windows Update and it goes in loop with only couple minutes idling on desktop, BSOD>REBOOT>LOGIN>DESKTOP/IDLE>BSOD....
  4. BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...: Can anybody help please? I have no idea what is wrong with it. It is a Dell laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-computer-keeps-freezing-then-crashing-even/3b648229-9bb9-462a-8cb3-7f11ea66d8ab
  5. BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...

BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...: Can anybody help please? I have no idea what is wrong with it. It is a Dell laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-computer-keeps-freezing-then-crashing-even/3b648229-9bb9-462a-8cb3-7f11ea66d8ab
  6. BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.: Every time I play a game it crashes to desktop within 20 mns. I've reinstalled windows twice now, replaced ram, upgraded drivers, took it to a local micro center to run diagnostics and they said all my hardware is working fine. Micro center suggested it was a software issue...
  8. Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.

Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.: Every time I play a game it crashes to desktop within 20 mns. I've reinstalled windows twice now, replaced ram, upgraded drivers, took it to a local micro center to run diagnostics and they said all my hardware is working fine. Micro center suggested it was a software issue...
  9. My Pc keeps crashing even did a fresh windows install and still happenig

My Pc keeps crashing even did a fresh windows install and still happenig: Windows 10Asus tuf x570 wifi plus 32 gb ram nvidia rtx 3080amd ryzen 5 3600xnxzt 800watt bronze psuso before i did a fresh install of windows my pc started crashing out of nowhere i kept checking event viewer running the codes received and doing fixes based off answers i got...
  10. Computer keeps crashing after fresh install

Computer keeps crashing after fresh install: Everytime I start to play a game it crashes and gives this error in the reliability Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎21/‎2019 12:59 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer crashing and restarting after fresh instal

2. computer keeps crashing fresh windows