Windows 10: My computer keeps crashing, I need help

Discus and support My computer keeps crashing, I need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,As the subject states my computer is having some issues. It crashes frequently and in different ways depending on what I am doing. It's also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TB511, Sep 10, 2021.

1. TB511 Win User

My computer keeps crashing, I need help

Hello,As the subject states my computer is having some issues. It crashes frequently and in different ways depending on what I am doing. It's also really inconsistent which makes diagnosis harder. I'll try a few fixes and things will seem fine then the issues will recur a few days later. Or straight away.Any game I play will freeze or crash to desktop after a while - anywhere between 5 minutes or an hour. Sometimes the whole computer will reset without warning. Sometimes I get a full BSOD. I can leave the computer for a while with no programs running and return to find it has reset itself and

:)

TB511, Sep 10, 2021
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 10, 2021
  4. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

1. My computer keeps crashing, I need help - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Computer crash i need help ;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash i need help ;: Here is some screenshot cause i might struggle to explain ithttps://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152830.png https://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152846.png...
  3. Computer crash i need help ;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash i need help ;: Here is some screenshot cause i might struggle to explain ithttps://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152830.png https://www.noelshack.com/2024-03-6-1705761140-screenshot-2024-01-20-152846.png...
  4. Need help with my crashing computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my crashing computer.: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for a while now. Essentially, whenever I start my computer, I encounter a blue screen error. This problem frequently occurs during the startup process when the Windows logo is displayed with the moving dots. Sometimes, I'm able to log...
  5. Need help with my crashing computer.

Need help with my crashing computer.: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for a while now. Essentially, whenever I start my computer, I encounter a blue screen error. This problem frequently occurs during the startup process when the Windows logo is displayed with the moving dots. Sometimes, I'm able to log...
  6. Need help with my crashing computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T: I have a dump file my computer keeps crashing randomly i think it may be a driver issue but i need someone to read a dump file please and get back to me asap...
  8. I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T: I have a dump file my computer keeps crashing randomly i think it may be a driver issue but i need someone to read a dump file please and get back to me asap...
  9. I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I need help my computer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help my computer keeps freezing: So I was updating my drivers and after I got done updating them my computer all the sudden froze I couldn't move my mouse I couldn't use my keyboard nothing was working and everytime I load up the software to revert the drivers my computer freezes before it loads up so does...