Windows 10: My computer keeps crashing when coming out of Full Screen

Discus and support My computer keeps crashing when coming out of Full Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello My computer is crashing everytime I do alt-tab and im on fullscreen [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ellerySV, Jul 20, 2020.

1. ellerySV Win User

My computer keeps crashing when coming out of Full Screen

Hello

My computer is crashing everytime I do alt-tab and im on fullscreen

My computer keeps crashing when coming out of Full Screen [​IMG]

:)

ellerySV, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 20, 2020
  3. wzball Win User
    Un-clickable Window on Desktop during full screen

Hi all,

The issue has come back after testing the 'Scale full screen'. The problem still occurs.

Any other suggestions for troubleshooting steps that anyone may have would be greatly appreciated.

wzball, Jul 20, 2020
  4. My computer keeps crashing when coming out of Full Screen

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt

sakilo1990, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

My computer keeps crashing when coming out of Full Screen

1. My computer keeps crashing when coming out of Full Screen - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Computer keeps lagging out crashing and blue screening Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps lagging out crashing and blue screening Critical_Process_Died: After going into the event viewer i've determined that the multiple blue screes i have been getting are due to the "termination of the Gamelnput Service. I have no idea why this happens and its always happening at random times. sometimes 10 minutes into playing a game and...
  3. Computer keeps lagging out crashing and blue screening Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps lagging out crashing and blue screening Critical_Process_Died: After going into the event viewer i've determined that the multiple blue screes i have been getting are due to the "termination of the Gamelnput Service. I have no idea why this happens and its always happening at random times. sometimes 10 minutes into playing a game and...
  4. My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  5. My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games

My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  6. My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?: As the title suggests, I have been encountering an issue that has gotten progressively more common, now to the point where it almost happens without fail. Whenever I make a YouTube video full screen, as soon as the UI fades out after not moving the cursor, my entire computer...
  8. Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?

Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?: As the title suggests, I have been encountering an issue that has gotten progressively more common, now to the point where it almost happens without fail. Whenever I make a YouTube video full screen, as soon as the UI fades out after not moving the cursor, my entire computer...
  9. YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode: After trying some things (that didn't work) that seemed like they would work I decided to ask for help. I have two monitors, a large 1080p one which is plugged into my graphics card and a smaller 4:3 VGA monitor for secondary tasks that's plugged into my motherboard. Although...
  10. Computer not working when coming out of sleeep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer not working when coming out of sleeep: I set the Power options in the Control panel for the display to turn off for e.g. 10 minutes. When not using the computer, the screen is put to sleep after that amount of time. If I then try to get it out of this modus by moving the mouse or tapping any key on the keyboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why did my windows 10 keep crashing