Windows 10: My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

Discus and support My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonX9sNFPpDHkkB10edLoqAGzIKB?e=6oSllJ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TiinC, May 8, 2021.

1. TiinC Win User

My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonX9sNFPpDHkkB10edLoqAGzIKB?e=6oSllJ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQ

:)

TiinC, May 8, 2021

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, May 8, 2021
  3. Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 8, 2021
  4. My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

Google Chrome Help

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 8, 2021
Thema:

My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

1. My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. My pc keeps crashing while using it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing while using it.: My PC keeps crashing randomly while using it. He just restarts himself. Especially while playing Valorant and Phasmophobia. If I look into the Reliability Monitor it just says "Windows was not properly shut down." I already reinstalled the graphic drivers and updated all...
  3. My pc keeps crashing while using it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing while using it.: My PC keeps crashing randomly while using it. He just restarts himself. Especially while playing Valorant and Phasmophobia. If I look into the Reliability Monitor it just says "Windows was not properly shut down." I already reinstalled the graphic drivers and updated all...
  4. My pc keeps crashing while using it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My internet keeps crashing after using for a while

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet keeps crashing after using for a while: Hey everyone,I have a internet issue for like 2-3 days recently, and it really annoys me. At first the internet is extremely fast when i start my laptop, but it crashes after using 10-15 minutes, and when everytime i tried to Windows Troubleshooting, the error said: "The...
  6. My internet keeps crashing after using for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet keeps crashing after using for a while: Hey everyone,I have a internet issue for like 2-3 days recently, and it really annoys me. At first the internet is extremely fast when i start my laptop, but it crashes after using 10-15 minutes, and when everytime i tried to Windows Troubleshooting, the error said: "The...
  7. My internet keeps crashing after using for a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. laptop keeps crashing while using every browser and video palyback

laptop keeps crashing while using every browser and video palyback: My laptop keeps crashing on every browsers , at first i thought it was chrome so i reinstalled it but none to my comfort then it froze on firefox,brave,edge also .Most often it freezes while youtube video playback and i have to power up the laptop again.Please give me a...
  9. My browser keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My browser keeps crashing: Hi. I got a refurbished laptop from HP a couple of weeks ago, a Pavilion 15 with Ryzen 5. Everything was super fast and smooth, but after closing the laptop and opening it back again, the browser had crashed: just a black screen, it could be minimized but I had to close it...
  10. Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE

Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE: The browser I LIKE more than Edge is CHROME. However, I oftentimes feel it's been jinxed ON PURPOSE by Microsoft. TOO OFTEN Chrome browser stops "responding." I stay within a fairly same 'ole, same 'ole routine when I'm online. It's always quite aggravating when the "not...