Windows 10: my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...

Discus and support my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this error is completely unreadable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alectprasad, Oct 19, 2021.

1. my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...

this error is completely unreadable

:)

alectprasad, Oct 19, 2021

2. Reliability monitor LiveKernelEvent hardware errors

Thank you for your quick answer.

1. I use Windows 10 Version 1909 Build 18363.836, I always keep the OS up to date.
    2. I don´t think so, I have had this computer for 4 months and this error is there since then.
    3. I haven´t noticed a certain event that causes this error.
    4. No, this error is only in the reliability monitor but I don´t get any while using my PC, it´s only there.
    5. I assembled it myself, it´s my first build so maybe I did something wrong.
    It never freezes or crashes, but the wifi frequently disconnects, I use a TP-Link WN8200ND Ver 2.0, now I finished installing the drivers from my regional TP-Link website. The only only USB that wasn´t up to date was "NVIDIA USB Type-C Port Policy Controller",
    which I think has nothing to do with the error.

I will post a reply if this works.

Thank you.

santiagomuniz, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Oct 19, 2021
  4. soopg Win User

my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...

Random unwitnessed BSODs and Hardware Errors in reliability monitor

Hi there,

I have recently been having multiple problems with my computer. According to the ‘reliability monitor’ (screenshots attached), I have had multiple blue screens and ‘Unexpected Windows shutdowns’. However, unless I keep missing the blue screens, I have not seen any of them. I find this very strange as I am sure that I would have noticed if my computer had blue screened! Also, while looking through the reliability monitor, I can see that every couple of days I am having ‘Hardware Errors’. Again, I have not witnessed any errors or unusual things happening to my computer. Another issue is that multiple programs and apps ‘stop working’ every day, these errors I do witness.

Do you think that these issues are related or caused by hardware? So far I have updated all drivers and tested the ram with memtest86+ (and got 8 passes). I have attached the BSOD log files and screenshots of reliability monitor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. *Biggrin

soopg, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...

1. my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what... - Similar Threads - computer keeps freezing

2. my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer keeps freezing and reliability monitor says there was a hardware error. what...: this error is completely unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing-and-reliability-monitor/4181abcd-5fa4-4e03-8d76-a96e52a8425e
  3. help with hardware error on reliability monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help with hardware error on reliability monitor: Ever since yesterday, August 25th my pc has been freezing fairly regularly, if I let it sit for long enough it will blue screen and give the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. I have checked the reliability monitor and it appears to be due to some hardware issue, from what I've...
  4. Windows reliability monitor hardware error

Windows reliability monitor hardware error: My laptop gives randomly blue screen. The error was video memory management internal. I don't know to what ı have to do. I need help. Those are the documents which ı think it may help for solution: Minidump files and Reliability monitör :...
  5. pc crashing with hardware error in reliability monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing with hardware error in reliability monitor: I have been getting this error code at random for like two months now and I can go like a week without getting it and then get it a lot what happens is when I am playing a game my screen just goes black and then my pc restarts an boots up to the lock screen by itself. I could...
  6. Reliability monitor LiveKernelEvent hardware errors

Reliability monitor LiveKernelEvent hardware errors: Hi. Almost everyday in the reliability monitor appears some kind of hardware error, the problem event name is always LiveKernelEvent, but the error code changes, but the most frequent one is 144, but it has shown 17d and 1000015e. Here is one example: Source Windows...
  7. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  8. Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: My desktop crashed with these 2 hardware error. May I know is there anything I can do to resolve it? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  9. Random unwitnessed BSODs and Hardware Errors in reliability monitor

Random unwitnessed BSODs and Hardware Errors in reliability monitor: Hi there, I have recently been having multiple problems with my computer. According to the ‘reliability monitor’ (screenshots attached), I have had multiple blue screens and ‘Unexpected Windows shutdowns’. However, unless I keep missing the blue screens, I have not seen...
  10. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...