Windows 10: MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

Discus and support MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EvelynOak, May 24, 2019.

1. EvelynOak Win User

MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?

:)

EvelynOak, May 24, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 24, 2019
  3. aries117 Win User
    Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, May 24, 2019
  4. aries117 Win User

MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

Computer Keeps Freezing

After trying it both with and without the program (it did not appear I had it installed before hand anyway which is weird) my computer still freezes with the same error. This error definitely is the reason for my freezes, however when I search my computer for the program it is not there. Any help?

aries117, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE? - Similar Threads - COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING

2. My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.: Hi everyone,I have had a problem with my pc since I bought it, and it will freeze every 1-2 hours for about 10 seconds. It also is accompanied by a strange noise that I cannot describe. I will try and make a video with sound if necessaryThe freezing will either:- Freeze the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing/freezing and I don't know why! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing/freezing and I don't know why! Please help!: Looking for help please. I have a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01. It has been fine for two years but for some reason it now seems to crash at random almost every time I turn it on. Sometimes lasts 5 minutes, sometimes crashes during boot, it is completely random but doesn't...
  4. My PC keeps crashing/freezing and I don't know why! Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing/freezing and I don't know why! Please help!: Looking for help please. I have a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01. It has been fine for two years but for some reason it now seems to crash at random almost every time I turn it on. Sometimes lasts 5 minutes, sometimes crashes during boot, it is completely random but doesn't...
  5. My PC keeps crashing/freezing and I don't know why! Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  7. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  8. I don't know how to fix this please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to fix this please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arun071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izlwsm/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_please_help/
  9. Please help I Don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help I Don't know how to fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh5ry/please_help_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/
  10. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me: I need help with getting my keyboard to light up all the keys my eyes aren't that good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-computer-i-need-to-know-how-to-light-up-my/ce88d017-44d0-4b2f-b655-c86cc3392ae3