Windows 10: My computer keeps getting damaged

Discus and support My computer keeps getting damaged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The first problem encountered was at January, 2016. The keys were being entered twice, touchpad not working. Then after 2 years, Alt key being pressed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sreerag Rajesh Nambissan, Jan 8, 2021.

1. My computer keeps getting damaged

The first problem encountered was at January, 2016. The keys were being entered twice, touchpad not working. Then after 2 years, Alt key being pressed not physically. Keyboard changed. After 6 months again, keyboard changed, RAM upgraded. After 1 year, other jeys such as Arrows, PGUP, Alt key being pressed, keyboard changed. After 3 months Windows, Alt, PGDN keys being pressed, hard disk changed. Now again the problem exists. What is exactly the problem?

My pocket is empty!!

:)

Sreerag Rajesh Nambissan, Jan 8, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 8, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jan 8, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

My computer keeps getting damaged

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

My computer keeps getting damaged

1. My computer keeps getting damaged - Similar Threads - computer keeps getting

2. My Computer Keeps on getting BSOD’ed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Keeps on getting BSOD’ed: My laptop is a Dell G5 5500 and I have owned this laptop since May of 2021. Recently, I have had issues with my Laptop getting the Blue Screen of Death constantly saying Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried solving this but the problem still came up constantly. I...
  3. My Computer Keeps on getting BSOD’ed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Keeps on getting BSOD’ed: My laptop is a Dell G5 5500 and I have owned this laptop since May of 2021. Recently, I have had issues with my Laptop getting the Blue Screen of Death constantly saying Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried solving this but the problem still came up constantly. I...
  4. Can my computer get damaged from a power surge if its off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my computer get damaged from a power surge if its off?: Hello, just a few minutes ago I had a power surge, my computer was off and it was connected to a surge protector, that being said, what are the chancds of it being damaged?...
  5. My computer keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep getting BSOD: My computer keep getting blue screens.It's on windows 1116Go RamAMD Ryzen 9RTX 3070so not a capability problemBluescreen code : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALkdbclass.sysI investigated and it seems the problem come from "kdbclass.sys", a microsoft driver for keyboards.I tried...
  6. My computer keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keep getting BSOD: My computer keep getting blue screens.It's on windows 1116Go RamAMD Ryzen 9RTX 3070so not a capability problemBluescreen code : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALkdbclass.sysI investigated and it seems the problem come from "kdbclass.sys", a microsoft driver for keyboards.I tried...
  7. Installing upgrade damaged my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing upgrade damaged my computer: I spoke to a real live human thursday about my computer and he thought it would fix itself in 24 hrs but it didnt. The phone number he gave me hangs up after giving me this web pg. i have a case # and need to talk to a real person....
  8. You've damaged my computer

You've damaged my computer: You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari....
  9. Does Clover damage my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Clover damage my computer?: I casually uploaded the installer file of latest Clover to VirusTotal and I was surprised ! https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8d594ecee059aabea6ccbea8a6beffe684ea1a4a1e99ccb48790c585bd3ced5c/detection Too many engines has detected virus. Is Clover really danger? Does...
  10. My computer keeps getting the BSOD

My computer keeps getting the BSOD: So lately my laptop has increasingly been getting the BSOD and I'm not sure why. I haven't installed any program out of the common ones and even after installing and reinstalling the ones I think might be causing the problem, this issue still persists. I'm providing the link...