Windows 10: My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.

Discus and support My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently built a computer and was not experiencing any issues and that was working fine for about 6 months. Recently I decided to add the language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joshua Hertel, May 30, 2023.

1. My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.

So I recently built a computer and was not experiencing any issues and that was working fine for about 6 months. Recently I decided to add the language layout for Traditional Chinese keyboard as it's easier for me to type and understand. Very frequently while I'm using the computer it will freeze and both of my monitors are unresponsive and I have to force power down as the computer will not unfreeze. I have verified through the sfc /scannow and dism.exe commands to see if any problems exist and it says it fixes the issues but my computer is still freezing. I commonly use this computer for gam

:)

Joshua Hertel, May 30, 2023
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, May 30, 2023
  3. Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work

Hi Ruiyu Zheng,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to use the Chinese Comma from your physical keyboard?
    3. Are you facing this issue only while using Chinese Comma?
    4. Which keyboard layout have you added?

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 30, 2023
  4. My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.

Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout

That doesnt work anymore, language isnt in control panel

can i get new instructions?

Phoenixcraft, May 30, 2023
Thema:

My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.

1. My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout. - Similar Threads - computer keeps having

2. My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.: So I recently built a computer and was not experiencing any issues and that was working fine for about 6 months. Recently I decided to add the language layout for Traditional Chinese keyboard as it's easier for me to type and understand. Very frequently while I'm using the...
  3. My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps having freeze/crashing issues after adding chinese keyboard layout.: So I recently built a computer and was not experiencing any issues and that was working fine for about 6 months. Recently I decided to add the language layout for Traditional Chinese keyboard as it's easier for me to type and understand. Very frequently while I'm using the...
  4. windows keeps adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps adding keyboard layouts: How do I stop this from happening? I just want to have "eng us international" and "eng us", how do i permanently remove the other ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-adding-keyboard-layouts/c3e0ee75-082d-4ef9-a766-dfcdea8fdfc8
  5. windows keeps adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps adding keyboard layouts: How do I stop this from happening? I just want to have "eng us international" and "eng us", how do i permanently remove the other ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-adding-keyboard-layouts/c3e0ee75-082d-4ef9-a766-dfcdea8fdfc8
  6. Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts

Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts: Hi all, having a two weeks old W11 installation, I noticed that keyboard layouts are being added. Apologies for Czech in screen, but it's for kids.. Settings> Time & language> Language & region, click on the ... for language and "Language options". The bottom section is for...
  7. Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts

Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts: Like the title says, Windows keeps adding different keyboard layouts, and keep swapping between them. I only have 1 keyboard with 1 layout with 1 language, it shouldn't be changing at all. The keyboard also does not appear in the settings. I've tried going into language...
  8. Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout: Hello,I am using Windows 11, although this problem was also present in Windows 10. I want to have 2 keyboard layouts: US and Slovak QWERTY. However, Windows keeps adding languages after a restart. Right now, I have both US and Slovak QWERTY, but I also have regular Slovak...
  9. Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout

Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout: Hello,I am using Windows 11, although this problem was also present in Windows 10. I want to have 2 keyboard layouts: US and Slovak QWERTY. However, Windows keeps adding languages after a restart. Right now, I have both US and Slovak QWERTY, but I also have regular Slovak...
  10. Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard layout.: Hey, I'm multilingual, and I write in several languages. When I use english, however, no extra symbols are needed, so I just use one of the others for it. Very frequently I get this problem that Windows 10 just decides to add languages to it. It used to be only the United...