Windows 10: My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

Discus and support My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaylsL, Mar 14, 2023.

1. TaylsL Win User

My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in order for it to dump, or it just stays frozen until manual/forced reset.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Full address space is available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred

:)

TaylsL, Mar 14, 2023

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Mar 14, 2023
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    windows 10 keeps locking up why?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to experiencing this issue?
    • When you say that the computer keeps locking, does it happen due to inactivity or does it happen while you’re working on the computer?
    • Does the computer go into sleep mode or does it lock the currently logged-in user account?
    • After the computer is locked or after it goes into sleep mode, what happens when you try to sign in to your system or try to wake the system up?

Please reply with the information requested above for us to have the clear understanding of the issue and suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

How to ask an effective question

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Forums

Peer_Sam, Mar 14, 2023
  4. pepanee Win User

Random Auto-Locking of Computer Screen

Nobody suggested checking out Event Viewer?

When your computer randomly locks, search for, and open: Event Viewer

Under Windows Logs, Check out:
    • Application
    • Security, and
    • System

See if you can find something that states anything that could be related to your computer locking. The newest events are listed at the top of each section, so finding an event log would be pretty easy to find. Hopefully we can find what is causing the computer to lock.

pepanee, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

1. My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump - Similar Threads - computer keeps locking

2. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  3. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  4. Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?: Hi team,I've had an issue for the past couple of weeks with my computer completely locking up.Can someone take a look at my:1 MSinfo file: 240303 crash dump.nfo2 Crash dump 1: 030224-6250-01.dmp3 Crash dump 2 about 90 minutes later: 030224-6781-01.dmpNo recent hardware...
  5. Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?

Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?: Hi team,I've had an issue for the past couple of weeks with my computer completely locking up.Can someone take a look at my:1 MSinfo file: 240303 crash dump.nfo2 Crash dump 1: 030224-6250-01.dmp3 Crash dump 2 about 90 minutes later: 030224-6781-01.dmpNo recent hardware...
  6. My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump: I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in order for it to dump, or it just stays frozen until manual/forced reset.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  7. My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump: I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in order for it to dump, or it just stays frozen until manual/forced reset.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  8. My computer locked up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer locked up: My computer locked up with a message from Windows Defender saying my computer was at risk and had therefore my access had been blocked. It gave me a number to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-210-2718. I have yet to call the number given because I am concerned that it could...
  9. my computer keeps locking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my computer keeps locking: my computer keeps locking me out after a very short time, what should i do or what does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-locking/18190f01-07c8-4dc0-94a7-03916d5ee763
  10. I have locked my computer by mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have locked my computer by mistake: Hello, I have locked my portable computer by mistake, how do I unlocked it ? I have perfect access to my Microsoft account, I can see that my computer is lock but I don't see anyway to unlocked it. Thanks for your help....