Windows 10: My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

Discus and support My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TaylsL, Mar 14, 2023.

1. TaylsL Win User

My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in order for it to dump, or it just stays frozen until manual/forced reset.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Full address space is available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred

:)

TaylsL, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

1. My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump - Similar Threads - computer keeps locking

2. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  3. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  4. Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?: Hi team,I've had an issue for the past couple of weeks with my computer completely locking up.Can someone take a look at my:1 MSinfo file: 240303 crash dump.nfo2 Crash dump 1: 030224-6250-01.dmp3 Crash dump 2 about 90 minutes later: 030224-6781-01.dmpNo recent hardware...
  5. Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?: Hi team,I've had an issue for the past couple of weeks with my computer completely locking up.Can someone take a look at my:1 MSinfo file: 240303 crash dump.nfo2 Crash dump 1: 030224-6250-01.dmp3 Crash dump 2 about 90 minutes later: 030224-6781-01.dmpNo recent hardware...
  6. My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump: I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in order for it to dump, or it just stays frozen until manual/forced reset.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  7. My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps locking up and I have to Manually Dump: I can't for the life of me, figure out what's going on with my computer.This is the dump file for my Computer, which I have to manually trigger in order for it to dump, or it just stays frozen until manual/forced reset.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  8. My computer locked up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer locked up: My computer locked up with a message from Windows Defender saying my computer was at risk and had therefore my access had been blocked. It gave me a number to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-210-2718. I have yet to call the number given because I am concerned that it could...
  9. my computer keeps locking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my computer keeps locking: my computer keeps locking me out after a very short time, what should i do or what does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-locking/18190f01-07c8-4dc0-94a7-03916d5ee763
  10. I have locked my computer by mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have locked my computer by mistake: Hello, I have locked my portable computer by mistake, how do I unlocked it ? I have perfect access to my Microsoft account, I can see that my computer is lock but I don't see anyway to unlocked it. Thanks for your help....