Windows 10: My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

Discus and support My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scaletta4, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Scaletta4 Win User

My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some time my pc started showing this problem,everytime i operate my pc it shows the 'welcome' message but suddenly it says 'signing out' and i am back on the windows sign in page this continues in a loop no matter how many times i sign in ,from then i was never able to sign into windows

If there is a solution,please do share it

:)

Scaletta4, Apr 26, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 26, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Apr 26, 2019
  4. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

The on screen keyboard keeps loading at start up and everytime I open the task manager. How do I turn off this useless application.

Hi Jesse,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience cause to you. I will be glad to help you with this.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• When you say ‘’ on screen keyboard keeps loading at start up’’ is it on the log-in screen or start up desktop screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If the issue appear on the desktop screen, try the below steps and check.

• Go to settings and click on Ease of access.
    • Click on Keyboard and turn off the On-screen keyboard.
    Hope this helps. Please let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

1. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen - Similar Threads - computer keeps logging

2. My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen.: My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen while I'm doing something. I don't know what to do. I don't have a screen saver or anything but it just keeps doing it....
  3. welcome screen and password box loading very slow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    welcome screen and password box loading very slow: When I am starting windows, it is taking 2-4 minutes to load the welcome screen and then the password box is coming (my pc password protected). pls suggest fix....
  4. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  5. Welcome screen "jumping" after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen "jumping" after restart: Hi everyone. I'm running Windows 10 1803 (fresh install of 1709 upgrade to 1803 via windows update center) on Asus vivobook X556UR (i5 6200U, 8 GB RAM, nvidia 930MX). Recently, I observed two problems on my system: 1. Windows isn't sleeping. Even after I press the sleep...
  6. How to Keep Updates Out of my Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Keep Updates Out of my Computer: I bought my laptop. I paid for it. It is mine. I paid $300 to have the new hard drive installed and it was working like a top before the updates started again. It is up to me alone to decide what gets downloaded into my machine. No one, and I mean NO ONE, has a right to...
  7. After wake - keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    After wake - keeps loading.: Hey everyone, A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10. I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am having issues with it in particular after wake.. Let's say i leave my computer running. I leave it for about 15 min, I come...
  8. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome Screen: I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running...
  9. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215
  10. Stuck on log in on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on log in on welcome screen: I upgraded win7 to win10, but the first win10 welcome screen is stalling after putting my password in. The cpu isn't doing much. Just a arrow cursor that moves with the mouse on the welcome screen. I have waited about 2 hrs. I pressed delete two times and the welcome screen...