Windows 10: My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

Discus and support My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scaletta4, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Scaletta4 Win User

My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some time my pc started showing this problem,everytime i operate my pc it shows the 'welcome' message but suddenly it says 'signing out' and i am back on the windows sign in page this continues in a loop no matter how many times i sign in ,from then i was never able to sign into windows

If there is a solution,please do share it

:)

Scaletta4, Apr 26, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 26, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Apr 26, 2019
  4. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

The on screen keyboard keeps loading at start up and everytime I open the task manager. How do I turn off this useless application.

Hi Jesse,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience cause to you. I will be glad to help you with this.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• When you say ‘’ on screen keyboard keeps loading at start up’’ is it on the log-in screen or start up desktop screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If the issue appear on the desktop screen, try the below steps and check.

• Go to settings and click on Ease of access.
    • Click on Keyboard and turn off the On-screen keyboard.
    Hope this helps. Please let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

1. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen - Similar Threads - computer keeps logging

2. My computer keeps auto logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  3. My computer keeps auto logging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  4. Welcome screen loading stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  5. Welcome screen loading stuck

Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  6. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  7. Loading of welcome screen.

Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  8. Stuck at "Welcome" after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at "Welcome" after logging in: I've entered my passwrd and it get stuck at welcome Safe mode has the same problem I tried advanced options > startup repair with my installation USB but it said it couldn't do it Not sure what else to try outside of re-installing submitted by /u/MrSparkyBoomMan [link]...
  9. Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop. Whenever I attempt to login, the screen loads up fine, but when I enter my password, it gets stuck on the loading screen where it says "welcome" and never loads. I've tried restarting many times, and have tried using the...
  10. Stuck on log in on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on log in on welcome screen: I upgraded win7 to win10, but the first win10 welcome screen is stalling after putting my password in. The cpu isn't doing much. Just a arrow cursor that moves with the mouse on the welcome screen. I have waited about 2 hrs. I pressed delete two times and the welcome screen...