Windows 10: My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times

Discus and support My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This issue had just started to happen. It currently happens with Bendy and the Ink Machine, Team Fortress 2, Terraria and Minecraft just to name a few.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nachum Klein, Sep 6, 2018.

1. My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times

This issue had just started to happen. It currently happens with Bendy and the Ink Machine, Team Fortress 2, Terraria and Minecraft just to name a few.

I had already tried restarting my PC and pressing the Windows button and X (no dialogue box appears)

I had looked at many videos on youtube and other google search results none had worked please help if you can

[Moved from : Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

:)

Nachum Klein, Sep 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 minimizing any games automatically at random times

Windows 10 minimizing any games automatically at random times

I see a lot ppl have this problem plz help me.

DolevDolev, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 minimizing any games automatically at random times

OT- Windows 10 minimize problem

Hi,

When I downloaded windows ten, games that were full screen would always be minimized somewhat randomly. I was able to fix the problem for some of the games by setting them to windowed border less. But some of the older games do not have that option and whenever
    I try to play them, they minimize every 45 seconds- two minutes. I hope this is solvable. I believe this has to do with the task manager.

P.S. I tried to enter the command key "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" as was suggested on another page that seemed to be similar to my problem, but it has not helped.

Thanks!

gabrielwright19, Sep 6, 2018
  4. My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times

Windows 10 minimizing any games automatically at random times

I was able to catch a slow motion video of my game minimizing at the specific time it does, every hour at minute 58, and was able to somewhat see what was opening up. It was Microsoft Office. Hard to make out but could clearly see Microsoft and Office
    in the box that popped up. I uninstalled Office and so far I have had no more minimizing. Games or any applications. Hope this helps.

RobertBoswell, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times

1. My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times - Similar Threads - computer keeps minimizing

2. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: Recently, within the past week, my computer has started to minimize my full screen games every 10 minutes or so. I can't figure out the cause and I've tried multiple fixes. Things I've tried:-Making sure everything is up to date GPU drivers and Windows-turning off game...
  3. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep minimizing: Recently, within the past week, my computer has started to minimize my full screen games every 10 minutes or so. I can't figure out the cause and I've tried multiple fixes. Things I've tried:-Making sure everything is up to date GPU drivers and Windows-turning off game...
  4. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep minimizing: I have certain games that will not stay full screen, no matter what i try. Ive turned off game mod xbox game bar, turned of hdr, and some other basic things.Its makes these games unplayable, just trying to play fallout 4. I cant find anything that fixes my issue...
  5. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: I have certain games that will not stay full screen, no matter what i try. Ive turned off game mod xbox game bar, turned of hdr, and some other basic things.Its makes these games unplayable, just trying to play fallout 4. I cant find anything that fixes my issue...
  6. games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games keep minimizing: ANY of my games randomly minimize, windows antivirus doesnt detect anything and i downloaded malwarebytes, they found a ton of viruses, i deleted all but that didnt help, i did an sfc/scannow, it showed that there are corrupt files that they couldnt repair, i was thinking...
  7. Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games

Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games: This happens randomly whenever I am playing games on my computer. My computer will randomly minimize the game sending me back to my desktop and it's really annoying as it happens multiple times a day sometimes. It happens randomly and on all games, not just one game engine....
  8. Games randomly minimizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games randomly minimizing: Recently, over the past week, games randomly minimize to desktop. I added a custom resolution and think it may be causing issues somehow, even though it should only effect the games that use that resolution. I have gamemode turned off, and im not sure what to do. Any advice...
  9. Games minimizing at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing at random: Hello. I have an issue that while playing any game in full screen it minimizes without crashing (most of the time). I have seen several posts in various places about this after googling it but i have not found a solution to the problem. Most of them suggest disabling an...
  10. My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times

My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times: This issue had just started to happen. It currently happens with Bendy and the Ink Machine, Team Fortress 2, Terraria and Minecraft just to name a few. I had already tried restarting my PC and pressing the Windows button and X (no dialogue box appears) I had looked at...