Windows 10: My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep

Discus and support My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Everybody, Lately I have been having this issue where my computer decides to crash when it is supposed to go to sleep. I have had different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hoezay32, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Hoezay32 Win User

My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep

Hello Everybody,

Lately I have been having this issue where my computer decides to crash when it is supposed to go to sleep. I have had different iterations where my computer wakes itself from sleep and it keep the lights and fans on, but my peripherals do not work and there is no image on my monitor. I have also seen where my computer does not even go to sleep and it just becomes stuck with no functionality to peripherals and monitor. I then have to reset my computer using the power button to get back to work. I also have seen that there are many errors in the reliability monitor saying that windows did not shut down correctly when I turned it off using the start button and proceeding to shut down on the power tab.

I have an HP Omen Obelisk 875-0034. Here are the Specifications.

These are the errors I see in the reliablility history:

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 810

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:810__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs

Server information: 327ebb3c-1b8c-49a3-a12e-3b41f8a1f534

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 9f

Parameter 1: 3

Parameter 2: ffffcc015e9b5dc0

Parameter 3: ffff8782c2e7f7b0

Parameter 4: ffffcc0176ace260

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x9F_3_IMAGE_UsbHub3.sys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These were the two latest errors I have seen, but in the past couple days I have also experienced a LiveKernelEvent Code: 1a1 as well.

At this point, as long as my PC does not go to sleep it seems to work like it should. I am just kind of scared of using it and causing more damage to it.
    I also have the minidump files if they are needed.

Hopefully someone can help me see what is wrong with my computer.
    Thank you for your time!!

:)

Hoezay32, Dec 21, 2020

2. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 21, 2020
  3. AF_1001 Win User
    Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

Hi,

I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The wireless network crashes everytime the computer goes into sleep mode. IT works fine while the computer is either
    off or not in sleep mode. Also, the computer fails to restart once it goes into sleep mode so I have to switch off by pressing the power button for 10 seconds.

I've been doing research but I can not find a solution to this problem. Could you please recommend what steps to follow to solve for this problem?

Thanks in advance

AF

AF_1001, Dec 21, 2020
  4. My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep

Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep

1. My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when computer goes to sleep: Hello,We have a user that has their screens go blue when she leaves and the computer goes to sleep. Clicking or hitting a single button on the keyboard doesn't work. The only was for her to get back to the main login screen is hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When she leaves for...
  3. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  4. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  5. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.: I've already read a lot of responses but my problem is I dont have a power manager tab to control the driver. I attached a picture of what I see. If someone could tell me which icon to click on or if I am just doing something wrong that would be great! I am using a Surface...
  7. Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode: Hi, I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The wireless network crashes everytime the computer goes into sleep mode. IT works fine while the computer is either off or not...
  8. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  9. Windows moving when Computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows moving when Computer goes to sleep: I am using Windows 10. I have 2 & 3 extended monitors. After I wake my computer from when it goes to sleep, all my windows have moved to a different screen and/or changed size. Does anyone know the issue, or a work around? Thank you...
  10. Computer goes to sleep when stop typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer goes to sleep when stop typing: My computer goes to sleep in two minutes when I stop typing. I have to relog several times a day. It is really very annoying. Please suggest a troubleshooting method...