Windows 10: My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit

Discus and support My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is information from Memory dump file. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by math14207, Dec 8, 2021.

1. math14207 Win User

My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit

This is information from Memory dump file. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\s62\Desktop\120821-194625-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff803`5ce00000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff803`5da2

:)

math14207, Dec 8, 2021
  2. zbook Win User
    zbook, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Dec 8, 2021
  4. leocf85 Win User

win32kfull Randomly Crashes

The crashes keep going even when I have removed the software suggested *Sad

Any idea what is causing the randomly win32kfull bsod?

Attaching the new log collector.

leocf85, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

1. My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Computer keeps randomly

2. My new Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing or rebooting - Win 10 64-bit Ryzen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing or rebooting - Win 10 64-bit Ryzen...: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack...
  3. My new Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing or rebooting - Win 10 64-bit Ryzen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing or rebooting - Win 10 64-bit Ryzen...: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack...
  4. My new Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing or rebooting - Win 10 64-bit Ryzen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit: This is information from Memory dump file. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\s62\Desktop\120821-194625-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace...
  6. My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit

My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit: This is information from Memory dump file. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\s62\Desktop\120821-194625-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace...
  7. Windows randomly crashes and keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows randomly crashes and keeps rebooting: Yesterday I was playing a game, which suddenly crashed. After restarting the request, it crashed again. At first I thought it was the game itself having bugs, but when I was using my webbrowser, I noticed that the mouse and keyboard barely repsonded. That's the point I...
  8. Computer is randomly rebooting with no BSODs or indication of a crash

Computer is randomly rebooting with no BSODs or indication of a crash: A couple of months ago I started experiencing random reboots without warning, they occur usually 1-2 times a day. There were no BSODs or any indications of a crash such as dump files that I'm aware of. In Event Viewer I get a lot of 6008 and 41 Event IDs for unexpected...
  9. Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly

Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly: My computer has been restarting randomly. Not sure if its my PSU or GPU failing and I dont really know how to read the event logs in depth. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizfND8h1Mggk346qZFlR1oUAKH_?e=hC8U3K...
  10. Windows 10 keeps giving me random BSOD

Windows 10 keeps giving me random BSOD: Ok, ever since I installed the update, my PC been crashing BSOD and give me random error source codes. My drivers are all updated, I was just about to launch "Oculus app" boom, BSOD, launch any program at all, boom BSOD, this is getting ridiculous. Microsoft did any of you...