Windows 10: My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

Discus and support My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer keeps randomly restarting while i am working on it , Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Salma 20210413, Apr 17, 2024.

1. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

My computer keeps randomly restarting while i am working on it , Windows 11

:)

Salma 20210413, Apr 17, 2024
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11 :confused:*Mad My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11 :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi Alex,

Your Windows 10 laptop may have encountered a system conflict that may have caused your laptop restart randomly. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus software installed?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Apr 17, 2024
  4. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

1. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11 - Similar Threads - computer keeps randomly

2. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: Please help my PC keeps randomly restarting. Event viewer says "A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor core. Error source: Machine check exception. Error type: Cache hierarchy error. Processor APIC Id: 5 and it will also say 4" My specs are AMD...
  3. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11: My computer keeps randomly restarting while i am working on it , Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-randomly-restarting-windows-11/3f31537c-a01e-4797-b024-2714cfb1d331
  4. Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly: Hello,Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly. My drivers are all updated. CPU and GPU temps are normal. System Information: DxDiag.txtEvent Viewer Logs Critical and Errors: Log.evtx...
  5. Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly

Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly: Hello,Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly. My drivers are all updated. CPU and GPU temps are normal. System Information: DxDiag.txtEvent Viewer Logs Critical and Errors: Log.evtx...
  6. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11: This started last night, I pasted the log below. It's on for about 20 minutes each time before it restarts. Any idea what could be causing this?Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-LoggerDate: 6/9/2023 7:00:11 PMEvent ID: 18Task Category: NoneLevel:...
  7. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11: This started last night, I pasted the log below. It's on for about 20 minutes each time before it restarts. Any idea what could be causing this?Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-LoggerDate: 6/9/2023 7:00:11 PMEvent ID: 18Task Category: NoneLevel:...
  8. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...
  9. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...
  10. Computer keeps restarting randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps restarting randomly.: Hi guys, My computer keeps randomly restarting, ever since I have gotten it. Event IDs are always 10016 Warning / distributedCOM 6008 Error /source event log 161 Error / source volmgr 41 critical / source kernel-power The error codes shown when restarting are always...