Windows 10: My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers.

Discus and support My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to play Star Stable online and my computer keeps saying that it can't access game servers. It said I had to update the file which I did by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Macey_456, May 28, 2019.

1. Macey_456 Win User

My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers.

I am trying to play Star Stable online and my computer keeps saying that it can't access game servers. It said I had to update the file which I did by going into the documents folder and selecting the star stable online document, when I went to log onto the game it had updated. However, i'm confused because before that happened it worked and loaded fine. How can I resolve this problem and finally play the game?

:)

Macey_456, May 28, 2019
  2. Ross211 Win User

Remote access to my (local) server's folders

But what if he tries to access this mapped drive when he is not on the same subnet of his server ?

Ross211, May 28, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 28, 2019
  4. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers. - Similar Threads - computer keeps saying

2. My computer keeps keeps saying fatal error C0190005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps keeps saying fatal error C0190005: fatal error C0190005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-keeps-saying-fatal-error/9d5ebc3d-66e0-4af3-b885-fe2955a8dd5c
  3. My computer keeps keeps saying fatal error C0190005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps keeps saying fatal error C0190005: fatal error C0190005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-keeps-saying-fatal-error/9d5ebc3d-66e0-4af3-b885-fe2955a8dd5c
  4. computer is not able to access the Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?[moved from de-de]...
  5. computer is not able to access the Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?[moved from de-de]...
  6. PC shut itself down, came back saying it can't find boot files, can't access anything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shut itself down, came back saying it can't find boot files, can't access anything...: My pc randomly shut itself off and came back with error 0xc000025 and the bios screen saying it can't find boot files. It successfully booted one more time after a few restarts before doing it again. I can't seem to access anything but the error screen, which just gives me a...
  7. Computer keeps saying that it can't log in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps saying that it can't log in.: I have a windows 10 computer hand me down from my cousin. When I try to login, all it says is "device is offline, please use password last used on this device" I tried reseting, using safe mode and clicking forgot password. All of those didn't work Any answers will be most...
  8. my computer is saying i cannot connect to server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer is saying i cannot connect to server: It appears when i am on my microsoft outlook it will not connect to the server. Is the server down? let me know. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-saying-i-cannot-connect-to-server/a3513deb-2472-4dd1-bf52-5fa77aa401c4
  9. Can't access my computer

Can't access my computer: New computer, set up networking to all the other computers (4) on my network, now trying to map some locations on my computer, click on the computer name and nothing happens, it doesn't expand. Network discovery is turned on as well as file and print sharing. This computer...
  10. I can't access my folder on the server at work

I can't access my folder on the server at work: I did something really stupid, apparently. In the list of users for a folder I need, it showed EVERYONE as having all access privileges (along with some other users too). I denied access to EVERYONE, thinking that the permissions for the other users would remain. It...