Windows 10: My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.

Discus and support My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every other day, my computer prompts me to "Restart and Update" but whenever I check what update it is, it's 2004 every time. I believe it's stuck in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TNT_Guerilla, Nov 26, 2020.

1. My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.

Every other day, my computer prompts me to "Restart and Update" but whenever I check what update it is, it's 2004 every time. I believe it's stuck in an update loop, or the update is failing. (also I know I am behind on my updates. I'm not very good at keeping up with them.) Any ideas or tips?

submitted by /u/TNT_Guerilla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TNT_Guerilla, Nov 26, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 26, 2020
  3. My computers won't update to version 2004

Hello:

I have two computers running versions of Windows 10 prior to version 2004. I have attempted to upgrade both many times using several methods: Windows Update, download and install the file(s), and using a DVD created by MediaCreator. The downloads work fine,
    then the actual install fails. I get the following error messages:

Feature Update to Windows 10 version 2004 (0xc1900204)

I have an advanced knowledge of Windows but I have no idea how to get around this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick

EsprimmeDev, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Jpv_2020 Win User

My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.

windows version 2004 update

After windows version 2004 update, internet is not working - tried all the trouble shooting steps but issue was persisted. Internet started to work only after reverting to previous version 1909

Jpv_2020, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.

1. My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004. - Similar Threads - computer keeps updating

2. Windows 10 keeps updating the same update (version 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps updating the same update (version 2004): I bought my laptop (Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53) in 2019. It has worked well up until sometime last year when I tried to update to vesion 2004. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now I am noticing glitches and other software errors and I need help fixing my problem. I...
  3. My computers won't update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computers won't update to version 2004: Hello: I have two computers running versions of Windows 10 prior to version 2004. I have attempted to upgrade both many times using several methods: Windows Update, download and install the files, and using a DVD created by MediaCreator. The downloads work fine, then the...
  4. Version 2004, Windows Update

Version 2004, Windows Update: I have been trying to install the 2004 Version update on my laptop. However, it takes hours for it to "prepare", and eve longer to actually "install". I have done this cycle 3 times now, but it keeps on looping. The moment it hits 100%, it just goes back to preparing and...
  5. windows version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows version 2004 update: After windows version 2004 update, internet is not working - tried all the trouble shooting steps but issue was persisted. Internet started to work only after reverting to previous version 1909...
  6. windows update 2004 version

windows update 2004 version: I don't know the update process of version 2004. but why i am asking is question is becoz something is not right i think. it says 1 STATUS: Getting things ready=100% 2 STATUS: Downloading= complete 100% 3 STATUS: Installing=100% Everything is normal till now BUT 4...
  7. Windows update version 2004

Windows update version 2004: Hi All . Finally been offered to upgrade via Windows update. Currently have version 1909 on Windows 10 S mode. See quite a few have had problems with this upgrade - should I go ahead ? Any known problems I may encounter and need to be aware of ? Many thanks - keep safe....
  8. Windows update version 2004

Windows update version 2004: Should I do the windows 10 feature update for the version 2004 when it comes? Because I had heard that there are many bugs that may harm the pc. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-version-2004/df4ec4a5-8486-41fe-8731-750e6844b457
  9. my windows update version 2004

my windows update version 2004: i have many ways to download version 2004 in my pc at first update not shown in windows update after many struggles i received update but it is always stuck at some point at 99 or 100 i restart download many time but every time it only leads to my data lose please help some...
  10. Update to Windows Version 2004?

Update to Windows Version 2004?: Should I already update to Windows version 2004 or wait a little longer? Auf Windows Version 2004 updaten?