Windows 10: My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

Discus and support My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A Microsoft technician tried to address my lack of System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair and Command Prompt X with an in-place... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenPlunkett, Jun 13, 2019.

1. My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

A Microsoft technician tried to address my lack of System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair and Command Prompt X with an in-place upgrade. Now I lack the advanced sign-in options too. I tried to get into Safe Mode several different ways. The msconfig command will not take the computer into safe mode. The F keys will not either. Bcd commands do not. Any ideas?

:)

StephenPlunkett, Jun 13, 2019
  2. genet Win User

Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem

- Right click on the Start button and select the "Command Prompt (Admin)" option.
    - Type (or copy and paste) the following commands.

diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    exit
    reagentc /info

My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices [​IMG]

genet, Jun 13, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 13, 2019
  4. My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

1. My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices - Similar Threads - Computer Lacks Many

2. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /fran but did not repair!...
  3. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /fran but did not repair!...
  4. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /f ran but did not...
  6. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /f ran but did not...
  7. Choice during BitLocker recovery process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choice during BitLocker recovery process?: I am setting up BitLocker on a single Windows 11 Pro computer. I don’t want to use a Microsoft account on the machine. I would like to know beforehand whether and how BitLocker will allow me to choose between the recovery options.BitLocker recovery overview...
  8. Choice during BitLocker recovery process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choice during BitLocker recovery process?: I am setting up BitLocker on a single Windows 11 Pro computer. I don’t want to use a Microsoft account on the machine. I would like to know beforehand whether and how BitLocker will allow me to choose between the recovery options.BitLocker recovery overview...
  9. Too many choices - Copy to and Move to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Too many choices - Copy to and Move to: Just got my Acer laptop back from the shop. The 'move to' and 'copy to' menus have decided to add and keep every item ever used. Anyone have a fix. ie. I need to deleted unwanted sticky items in the "Move to" and "Copy to" drop down menus. This is a tough one to google,...
  10. Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem: Another day, another system. The one I asked about the other day where I deleted the Recovery Partition I fixed by running an in-place install. This one hasn't created the partition *Sad History - upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate, Start Button not working, in fact no COM+...