Windows 10: My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

Discus and support My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A Microsoft technician tried to address my lack of System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair and Command Prompt X with an in-place... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenPlunkett, Jun 13, 2019.

1. My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

A Microsoft technician tried to address my lack of System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair and Command Prompt X with an in-place upgrade. Now I lack the advanced sign-in options too. I tried to get into Safe Mode several different ways. The msconfig command will not take the computer into safe mode. The F keys will not either. Bcd commands do not. Any ideas?

:)

StephenPlunkett, Jun 13, 2019
  2. genet Win User

Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem

- Right click on the Start button and select the "Command Prompt (Admin)" option.
    - Type (or copy and paste) the following commands.

diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    exit
    reagentc /info

My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices [​IMG]

genet, Jun 13, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 13, 2019
  4. My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices

1. My Computer Lacks Many Recovery Choices - Similar Threads - Computer Lacks Many

2. Too many choices - Copy to and Move to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Too many choices - Copy to and Move to: Just got my Acer laptop back from the shop. The 'move to' and 'copy to' menus have decided to add and keep every item ever used. Anyone have a fix. ie. I need to deleted unwanted sticky items in the "Move to" and "Copy to" drop down menus. This is a tough one to google,...
  3. Many BSOD on my portable computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Many BSOD on my portable computer: Hi everyone, I wish you're all fine! I recently bought an occasion pc, the Asus Rog Strix GL553vd that have many BSOD... I'm a musician and cannot create or record music anymore, and Covid-19 is killing us. I can't see a tch either. I tried to upload Windows from a USB...
  4. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/ff5b5347-9a50-4fc4-8005-9e40f1edf162
  5. Choices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choices: Is anyone else tired of being told I can't do something can't disable quick access in file explorer can't remove Bing can't get Cortana do use Google can't use network sharing any more and the list goes on,] I'm sure you have a few things to add as well Why does it...
  6. Recovery of computer

Recovery of computer: I recently had to recovery my computer going back to Windows 7. I have reinstalled Windows 10, but I accidently renamed my COMPUTER and now not all of my products from Win 10 is compatible. How do I either rename my computer to the original name or fix the incompatibly...
  7. Remove Ad Choice from computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Ad Choice from computer: Remove Ad Choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ad-choice-from-computer/de937ea9-a361-43f2-9104-62c30c73946e"
  8. Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem

Recovery Partition (or lack of it) problem: Another day, another system. The one I asked about the other day where I deleted the Recovery Partition I fixed by running an in-place install. This one hasn't created the partition *Sad History - upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate, Start Button not working, in fact no COM+...
  9. Too many Recovery Partitions???

in Windows 10 Support
    Too many Recovery Partitions???: Does this look odd to anyone? Should I have this many partitions? Especially 3 Recovery Partitions......can I get rid of them and how do I know which one and do it safely? *Sleepy 78988
  10. lack permissions to my documents

in Windows 10 Support
    lack permissions to my documents: I get a message "you don't currently have permission to access this folder", when I try to open my documents folder, which is located in the default location in my user account on the C drive. hmmm. I can click on the error message and gain temporary access, but after the...