Windows 10: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

Discus and support My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cavid İsayev, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also.

:)

Cavid İsayev, Feb 23, 2024

2. Lenovo Flex 5 1570 touch screen not working

I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 about two weeks ago. It's a pretty awesome machine. But after the initial set up and update on the first day of use, the touch screen has not worked since then. I had a Lenovo tech take control and uninstall and reinstall
    the driver. That didn't work. He updated the BIOS. Still nothing. I'm thinking this is a problem with the latest Windows 10 update and the driver for the screen.

When I checked the "about this device", it now says no pen or touch input is available for this screen. So now using it as a tablet is useless.

Any ideas? I can't return it to B&H because they don't refund on laptops. And I'm loving this laptop. I just want it functioning 100%. Anyone else ever solve this problem? Or does anyone at Microsoft know anything about this?

Thanks guys.

LH

LuckyLucOnBass, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Lenovo Flex 5 1570 touch screen not working

I did but it was a huge effort. I had to go back to the factory restore and stop upgrades by making my network connections metered, turn off driver auto update and then did a manual process. It does look like the Lenovo Companion has the touchscreen drivers
    on it now.
    my process is here

It is working great now though. Read through that whole thread on the link because Lenovo support did tell me they would assist with driver issues under warranty. The same guy though told me the touch drivers were part of display drivers which is incorrect
    as well so he may be wrong on their support as well.

SuzanneSwirnow, Feb 23, 2024
  4. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5

Hi,

Please see the below mentioned lonovo forum against your query, I am hopeful that you will see solution, Methods are discussed in it.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

1. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work.... - Similar Threads - computer lenovo ideaped

2. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  5. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  6. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working: During a zoom call, my camera started flickering. Then it shut off video completely.When I open the camera app, "front facing camera" blinks on and off. The camera light blinks on and off. When I do get an image, horizontal lines continue to flicker through it. Jiggling the...
  7. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working: During a zoom call, my camera started flickering. Then it shut off video completely.When I open the camera app, "front facing camera" blinks on and off. The camera light blinks on and off. When I do get an image, horizontal lines continue to flicker through it. Jiggling the...
  8. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed
  10. touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop: i am using a lenovo yoga 520 lap top. suddenly my laptops touch screen stop working. now my i cannot use my lap top in tablet form. i have done trouble shooting for finding hardware problems. but it says there is no issue with hardware. what is the solution for this...