Windows 10: My computer locked up. Says it’s from you and to call you at 855 ) 416-4284

Discus and support My computer locked up. Says it’s from you and to call you at 855 ) 416-4284 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer locked up Says its windows security Wants me to call 855)416-4284. Which i didnt do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielDonahoo, Nov 10, 2019.

1. My computer locked up. Says it’s from you and to call you at 855 ) 416-4284

My computer locked up Says its windows security

Wants me to call 855)416-4284. Which i didnt do

:)

DanielDonahoo, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform

Source: Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform | Qualcomm

Brink, Nov 10, 2019
  3. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Nov 10, 2019
  4. My computer locked up. Says it’s from you and to call you at 855 ) 416-4284

Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

My computer locked up. Says it’s from you and to call you at 855 ) 416-4284

1. My computer locked up. Says it’s from you and to call you at 855 ) 416-4284 - Similar Threads - computer locked Says

2. Help! I am locked out of computer Message says to call you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I am locked out of computer Message says to call you: I am locked out of my computer. Message says to call support immediately. My IP address was used without my knowledge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-am-locked-out-of-computer-message-says-to/b852001b-19c3-4228-a811-ffba16be8611
  3. Help! I am locked out of computer Message says to call you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I am locked out of computer Message says to call you: I am locked out of my computer. Message says to call support immediately. My IP address was used without my knowledge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-am-locked-out-of-computer-message-says-to/b852001b-19c3-4228-a811-ffba16be8611
  4. My computer is saying "something happened and you PIN isn't available. Click to set up you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is saying "something happened and you PIN isn't available. Click to set up you...: So what I'm asking isIs their a way I can get into my laptop with out my pin, or a way I can factory reset it from where I'm at in the image below I was fixing GPU issues on my laptop, and when it was finally fixed, and I finished gaming for the night I powered down my...
  5. My computer is saying "something happened and you PIN isn't available. Click to set up you...

My computer is saying "something happened and you PIN isn't available. Click to set up you...: So what I'm asking isIs their a way I can get into my laptop with out my pin, or a way I can factory reset it from where I'm at in the image below I was fixing GPU issues on my laptop, and when it was finally fixed, and I finished gaming for the night I powered down my...
  6. my computer says locked and to call a number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  7. my computer says locked and to call a number

my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  8. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  9. you call this support?

you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  10. You Up dated my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You Up dated my computer: You updated my computer on 10/17 and 10/18 WITHOUT my permission and I have LOST all my settings. Put it back the way it was on 10/15/18. NOW. Do NOT send me directions on how to live with the changes. I DO NOT WANT THEM. Change it back NOW....