Windows 10: my computer looks like an old negative after i played around with the color

Discus and support my computer looks like an old negative after i played around with the color in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help get my computer back to normal. All the photos or pictures of anything looks like a negative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KELLYECKELBERG1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. my computer looks like an old negative after i played around with the color

Please help get my computer back to normal. All the photos or pictures of anything looks like a negative

:)

KELLYECKELBERG1, Mar 14, 2019

2. Negative screen

When I press CAPS Lock and Num Lock Keys and then plug in or unplug a USB device the screen turns negative for a while. This negative screen doesn’t affect the computer performance. I did some troubleshooting steps like screen color calibration,
    then I unplugged all the USB devices.

YunStevens, Mar 14, 2019
  3. negative looking display

Hi anitayarbrough,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Before I can assist you with your issue, I would like you to answer a few questions stated below:

• Did you install the display driver after you upgraded to Windows 10?
      • Did you make any other changes to your computer after you upgraded to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Uninstalling and Downloading driver.

Please follow the steps given below to uninstall the Display Adapters and Graphics driver.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters” and “Graphic".
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters and Monitors driver from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display adapters and Graphics driver for your computer and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 14, 2019
  4. my computer looks like an old negative after i played around with the color

Pictures on my web pages look like negatives

Original title: web pages

Pictures on my web pages look like negatives. How do I change this

JamieBowersYP, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

my computer looks like an old negative after i played around with the color

1. my computer looks like an old negative after i played around with the color - Similar Threads - computer looks old

2. My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors: Few days ago, suddenly I saw my laptop screen colors got inverted. It is showing in negative colors. I checked all the settings if I turned on any inverted color option but everything is set off. Inverted colors are showing from boot up of the system. So I thought its graphic...
  3. My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors: Few days ago, suddenly I saw my laptop screen colors got inverted. It is showing in negative colors. I checked all the settings if I turned on any inverted color option but everything is set off. Inverted colors are showing from boot up of the system. So I thought its graphic...
  4. My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All my images look like negatives on windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my images look like negatives on windows10: On windows10 all my images look like negatives, how can I fix it please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-images-look-like-negatives-on-windows10/daa28d2f-c2f9-4aa3-8f92-2b0c8c736e4e
  6. pictures on my computer look like negatives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pictures on my computer look like negatives: How to fix pictures that look lik negatives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-on-my-computer-look-like-negatives/d7db7d48-e8fa-43e5-a08a-d9a3da5fd647
  7. all pictures in window 10 look like film negatives

all pictures in window 10 look like film negatives: how is this corrected ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-pictures-in-window-10-look-like-film-negatives/ee57d543-eb47-4597-a751-61804ae964fe
  8. Begining of videos look like a negative.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Begining of videos look like a negative.: Recently videos appearing on You Tube and other web sites are looking like negatives, appearing very dark, almost black. This only lasts a few seconds and then the videos appear correctly. Any thoughts please. Windows V1903 installed in May but this problem only recent. 146478
  9. Screen is displaying in inverted colors like a photo negative

Screen is displaying in inverted colors like a photo negative: Hey there, My windows 10 version is 1803 OS build 17134.1006 I am experiencing this issue since pas 4-5 days, and on searching on internet and following the fixes, unable to fix it up. Can you guys please help me to resolve this. [IMG]...
  10. How do I restore the visual to my photos. they look like negatives?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore the visual to my photos. they look like negatives?: Please help. How to restore the visual to my photos and all pictures that appear on my Windows 10. They look like negatives. HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-visual-to-my-photos-they-look/db26b54b-8f20-4835-b728-e68ec4601eeb