Windows 10: My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11.

Discus and support My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer has an AMD A10-9630P Radeon R5, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6GHz 2.60 GHz, 64 bit which exceeds the minimum requirements. Did Microsoft engineers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DM_784, Dec 6, 2022.

1. DM_784 Win User

My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11.

My computer has an AMD A10-9630P Radeon R5, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6GHz 2.60 GHz, 64 bit which exceeds the minimum requirements. Did Microsoft engineers arbitrarily pick the minimum AMD processor? If so, why?

:)

DM_784, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Pep GO Win User

Windows 11 CPU not supported but meeting minimum requirements

Hi,

maybe noone can have an easy answer here, but i'd like to know why the CPU I have on a tiny and maybe a bit old computer, an Intel Celeron J1900, which is a quad core CPU running at 2.0GHz is not supported by Windows 11 installer if the minimum CPU requirements to run Windows 11 are a 1.0GHz dual core CPU. And well, looking at the list, I'm pretty sure there are more CPUs in the same state, meeting the requirements, but not on the list, so unable to install Windows 11, even if Windows 10 runs perfectly and most probably Windows 11 will too.

Regards.

Pep GO, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Gérard Oomens, Dec 6, 2022
  4. My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11.

1. My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11. - Similar Threads - computer meets exceeds

2. This pc meets windows 11 requirements but installer says This PC Can't run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pc meets windows 11 requirements but installer says This PC Can't run Windows 11: I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 11 on my computer the Windows 10 install was an in place upgrade from 7 and has just gotten really slow so I want to do a clean install, NOT an in place upgrade According to the PC Health Check, "This PC meets Windows 11...
  3. This pc meets windows 11 requirements but installer says This PC Can't run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pc meets windows 11 requirements but installer says This PC Can't run Windows 11: I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 11 on my computer the Windows 10 install was an in place upgrade from 7 and has just gotten really slow so I want to do a clean install, NOT an in place upgrade According to the PC Health Check, "This PC meets Windows 11...
  4. My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11.

My computer meets and exceeds the requirements for Windows 11 but told it can't run Windows 11.: My computer has an AMD A10-9630P Radeon R5, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6GHz 2.60 GHz, 64 bit which exceeds the minimum requirements. Did Microsoft engineers arbitrarily pick the minimum AMD processor? If so, why?...
  5. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  6. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  7. Why my Laptop can't run windows 11? if it meets system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Laptop can't run windows 11? if it meets system requirements: I am using an HP 15 BW531AU laptop with Dual Core AMD A6 9220 CPU 2.5 GHz base speed, 2.9GHz turbo speed with integrated Radeon R4 Graphics. I have 4 GB of RAM, and 1TB of SATA in which 25% of space is occupied. I installed PC Health Check and saw that my PC can't run Windows...
  8. Why my Laptop can't run windows 11? if it meets system requirements

Why my Laptop can't run windows 11? if it meets system requirements: I am using an HP 15 BW531AU laptop with Dual Core AMD A6 9220 CPU 2.5 GHz base speed, 2.9GHz turbo speed with integrated Radeon R4 Graphics. I have 4 GB of RAM, and 1TB of SATA in which 25% of space is occupied. I installed PC Health Check and saw that my PC can't run Windows...
  9. Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not meeting windows 11 requirements.: My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!...
  10. Why my Laptop can't run windows 11? if it meets system requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade