Windows 10: My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

Discus and support My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I check my system storage. 13 GB. ok, not that much but i'll manage. I play a few games of Fortnite and then finish. check my storage. "Alert!" "Disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IkePRO, Apr 14, 2019.

1. IkePRO Win User

My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

I check my system storage. 13 GB. ok, not that much but i'll manage.

I play a few games of Fortnite and then finish. check my storage. "Alert!" "Disc space running low!" What?!? disc space is now 9 GB?!? how did that happen? I deleted all of the replay logs from fortnite and the computer and even deleted backup files and logs. ive had this problem for several weeks and have lost at least 40GB to this mysterious force (probably a black hole or something, getting its revenge on mankind because it doesn't like getting its picture taken)

I have spent at least 7 hours just looking through Epic files and the FortniteGame and Appdata files looking for memory increases. Does anybody know an app or file that tells you where your memory has gone in the past (insert time here)?

:)

IkePRO, Apr 14, 2019

2. play fortnite

can i play fortnite in micosoft lumia 650

bicnesparen, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Computer lags when I try to run Fortnite

Prior to the issue, I changed some settings on my computer to make fortnite run better (Fortnite ran fine for a week after I changed the settings). I dont think that it was that that caused the problem... I do have the latest patch for fortnite ( I reinstalled
    Fortnite entirely and checked for updates). And I always update my device to the latest version. If you’re wondering what settings I changed, theres a youtube video about how to increase framerate in Fortnite by Panjno (the latest version). Thank you for
    your quick response and i’ll enjoy hearing a reply.

VitaliVolkov, Apr 14, 2019
  4. My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

increasing virtual memory/Windows not activated

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you getting that your Windows is not activated and is your Windows activated?
    • Are you not able to get into Settings in Windows?
    • Are you trying to increase the virtual memory?
    • Are you getting any error message or code regarding the memory issues?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

1. My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite. - Similar Threads - computer memory steadily

2. My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.: media tek wifi-fi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-dissapear-while-playing-fortnite/6bf2b7eb-bafe-43b5-b1d3-c048cdde722e
  3. My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi dissapear while playing Fortnite.: media tek wifi-fi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-dissapear-while-playing-fortnite/6bf2b7eb-bafe-43b5-b1d3-c048cdde722e
  4. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite: As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite havent tested any other games. To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed...
  5. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite: As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite havent tested any other games. To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed...
  6. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Fortnite

My Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Fortnite: Hi, my laptop keeps crashing while playing Fortnite and gives me a blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My laptop is a gaming laptop and works really well. My Fortnite also runs really smooth but I don't know what happened to my laptop. It only crashes when I am playing...
  8. Fortnite Crashing while trying to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Crashing while trying to play: Hello there, I have a problem where I start playing Fortnite I ready up and then it just crashes. I have contacted epic games support and they tracked down the error. Here are the screenshots of the error and the email. Epic Games claims that the error code is: LogWindows:...
  9. BSOD and Virtual Memory usage steadily increasing

BSOD and Virtual Memory usage steadily increasing: I have a Vivobook S14 with it being up to date to Windows. I installed a third party program which tracks memory and cleans it. Whenever I check it, virtual memory usage always starts to slowly increase. Once it reaches 98%,simple programs like Google Chrome start to fail,...
  10. Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode_Exception_Unexpected_Error while playing fortnite: I have reinstalled both epic games and fortnite and reinstalled windows 10 entirely. My pc is 2 days old and I have had this error more than 8 times. My pc runs completely fine but the error occur while playing fortnite (They checked my minidump files for me and the problem...