Windows 10: My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

Discus and support My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I check my system storage. 13 GB. ok, not that much but i'll manage. I play a few games of Fortnite and then finish. check my storage. "Alert!" "Disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IkePRO, Apr 14, 2019.

1. IkePRO Win User

My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

I check my system storage. 13 GB. ok, not that much but i'll manage.

I play a few games of Fortnite and then finish. check my storage. "Alert!" "Disc space running low!" What?!? disc space is now 9 GB?!? how did that happen? I deleted all of the replay logs from fortnite and the computer and even deleted backup files and logs. ive had this problem for several weeks and have lost at least 40GB to this mysterious force (probably a black hole or something, getting its revenge on mankind because it doesn't like getting its picture taken)

I have spent at least 7 hours just looking through Epic files and the FortniteGame and Appdata files looking for memory increases. Does anybody know an app or file that tells you where your memory has gone in the past (insert time here)?

:)

IkePRO, Apr 14, 2019

2. play fortnite

can i play fortnite in micosoft lumia 650

bicnesparen, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Computer lags when I try to run Fortnite

Prior to the issue, I changed some settings on my computer to make fortnite run better (Fortnite ran fine for a week after I changed the settings). I dont think that it was that that caused the problem... I do have the latest patch for fortnite ( I reinstalled
    Fortnite entirely and checked for updates). And I always update my device to the latest version. If you’re wondering what settings I changed, theres a youtube video about how to increase framerate in Fortnite by Panjno (the latest version). Thank you for
    your quick response and i’ll enjoy hearing a reply.

VitaliVolkov, Apr 14, 2019
  4. My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

increasing virtual memory/Windows not activated

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you getting that your Windows is not activated and is your Windows activated?
    • Are you not able to get into Settings in Windows?
    • Are you trying to increase the virtual memory?
    • Are you getting any error message or code regarding the memory issues?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

1. My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite. - Similar Threads - computer memory steadily

2. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE: Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip 126560
  3. Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

Pc crashes while launching Fortnite: Ever since the new build 18290 update, each time I try to launch fortnite, my system gives me a green screen. I have looked into the cause of it and found out that it was the BattleEye anti-cheat program causing it. While I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the said...
  4. How to increase dedicated video memory?

How to increase dedicated video memory?: Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated Graphics Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase...
  5. irql_less_or_not_equal error when playing Fortnite

irql_less_or_not_equal error when playing Fortnite: Hey! Whenever I play fortnite I always get this bosd called irql_less_or_not_equal. I'm not entirely sure why I get but I'm assuming it's one of my drivers that are corrupted. I've reinstalled fortnite when this happened a 2nd time, but the 3rd time this occurred showed me it...
  6. Increase Graphics memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Graphics memory: Hi guys.. My laptop have an Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics processor. I have 2GB ram and i am planning to upgrade it to 8GB as my laptop supports upto 8GB( 4GB*2). Now I have only 64MB dedicated graphics memory and around 700 MB shared memory. I wish to know if I can...
  7. Computer slow down after Memory usage than 4 GB Ram while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer slow down after Memory usage than 4 GB Ram while playing: I notice that Computer slow down when ram reach at 4 - 5 GB ram out of 8 GB. I got old geforce gtx 650 ti. I am not really intense gamer. However, i can get more than 90 fps. i am not sure why is like that. Even as power user like me could n't figured out. Any help will be...
  8. BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2

BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2: im new here, and i think you guys can solved my problem i bought a new PC and fresh install it with windows 10, then the bsod come it keep happening to my pc. then i decide to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but bsod stand still. the problem is when i play dota 2...
  9. BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online

BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online: Started a month ago went 3 weeks no BSOD about 3 days ago 2 in one week since then it has been every hour or so while playing a game called eve online. Although I cant confirm this to be contributing to the failure (as I mostly am playing this while on my computer) I'm...
  10. Will memory increase make noticeable difference?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will memory increase make noticeable difference?: I'm thinking about upgrading from 4GB to 8GB on my Dell Vostro desktop machine with an I-3 processor, running Windows 10. I run pretty generic stuff, but use Kodi for streaming video. This may be a dumb question, but do you think it would make much of a difference in...