Windows 10: My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

Discus and support My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For clarification, I have my display to turn off after ten minutes of inactivity and usually, the monitor would go off and stay off until the mouse was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LewisXCV, Oct 27, 2020.

1. My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

For clarification, I have my display to turn off after ten minutes of inactivity and usually, the monitor would go off and stay off until the mouse was moved or a key pressed.

Recently I've noticed that after the ten minutes elapses, the monitor goes to turn off and then immediately turns back on. This is quite annoying as I've not changed any of my power settings and I can't figure out what's triggering this.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/LewisXCV
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LewisXCV, Oct 27, 2020

2. my computer turns on but no display on monitor

im not good with computers. wat exactly are jumpers. are they like pins?

my computer turns on and everything but then yeaa.. no display

bacardi9966, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Xaxinian Win User
    Monitor wont display after monitor turned off

I recently build a new system and used an old monitor, no problems. I bought a new monitor and If I turn off my monitor and turn it back on it gives me no display and says no signal detected. I am forced to restart computer several times to get image back to the monitor. Once display is on there are no problems as long as I don't turn off the monitor again. I have read there is a bios update but when I go to Gigabyte page they are listed as F3, F13, F42 and F51. How can I determine which F version my card is?

Also I returned monitor and card with the same products thinking it was hardware issue but the problem remains. I have even reinstalled the OS.

MSI Z97 Gaming 7
    Gigabyte gtx 970 G1 gaming
    Gskill Ripjaws 2133 16gb
    Monitor Benq 2765 2560x1440p IPS

Xaxinian, Oct 27, 2020
  4. shin_Iori Win User

My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

gigabyte mobo turns and turns off immediately

had enough of gigabyte utter useless piece of junks tbh ...2 boards on this pc bootloop bios problem *Frown My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'... :(... i wanted to hold out till ryzen5 and vega .. /// what i want to know why mobo like those dont support k processor ? being same socket............. i could get one of them for the time being

shin_Iori, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

1. My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'... - Similar Threads - computer monitor immediately

2. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  3. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  4. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Display turning on immediately after turn off timer in power settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display turning on immediately after turn off timer in power settings.: Whenever the timer goes off, the monitors turn black, but immediately power back on as if something is constantly waking them up. My desktop has had a similar issue before of the monitor never turning off, but that turned out to be a controller being plugged in issue for some...
  6. Computer turns on then off immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer turns on then off immediately: while I'm using my computer it crashed then showed a blue screen and the error code was system_service_exception i Ieft my computer for several minutes but nothing happened so I restared my computer and it kept turning on then off immediately the whole time can anyone tell me...
  7. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  8. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Support
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  9. Screens turning back on immediately after turn off timer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screens turning back on immediately after turn off timer: My screens keep turning back on immediately after the "When plugged in, turn off after X" time is reached. The screens fade to black and seem to be going to sleep like usual, but turn back on immediately. This problem just started happening and the feature worked fine before....
  10. Monitor/display will not turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor/display will not turn off: Hello everyone. Using the same settings and programs as in my 8.1 installation. Nothing funny, or game-related running in the background (also tried disabling everything possible). The problem is that the monitor will not turn off, either from the Power/Display power-off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minitor tu4ns on after computer off

2. my monitor turn down after turn on