Windows 10: My computer monitor shakes too much when I move my mouse or type on my keyboard

Discus and support My computer monitor shakes too much when I move my mouse or type on my keyboard in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I own a Samsung 27" curved monitor along with a gaming PC rig. Ever since I bought this PC and monitor I've placed it on a old computer desk my parents... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ZinAkhoon, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ZinAkhoon Win User

My computer monitor shakes too much when I move my mouse or type on my keyboard

I own a Samsung 27" curved monitor along with a gaming PC rig. Ever since I bought this PC and monitor I've placed it on a old computer desk my parents used way back when we bought our house. The desk is in decent shape, it's not wooden, but I really don't know what kind of material it is. It's like marble, the monitor is placed on the front and the content shown on my screen is reflected on the table as well, it's sort of like a mirror which is cool. Anyways, my main issue is that when I try to move my mouse around or simply press keys on my keyboard, the monitor wobbles around a lot. I'm a gamer, so I usually want to have full control around my mouse and therefore have to shake the mouse a bit to move the cursor. It's not affecting my gameplay at all but it kind of annoying if anything. My table has four wheels for moving if that helps. Is there anything I can do to keep my monitor in place?

:)

ZinAkhoon, Aug 12, 2019

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Mouse skips from 1st monitor to 2nd monitor while typing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that your mouse skips from first monitor to second monitor while typing.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. What is the make and model of the mouse?

2. Is it a wired mouse or a wireless mouse?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

a) Type
    Troubleshooting in the Search Bar and then
    Enter

c)
    Select View all on the top left corner.

d)
    Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the mouse driver from the Device Manager.

I would suggest you to manually update the Mouse drivers from the
    Device Manager and check if it helps.

Steps:-

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 3: Enable Mouse Trails

Type Control Panel in
    Search Bar
    and then Enter.

Select Mouse.

In Pointer Option Check the
    Display pointer trails.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 12, 2019
  4. My computer monitor shakes too much when I move my mouse or type on my keyboard

Vega Hassan, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

My computer monitor shakes too much when I move my mouse or type on my keyboard

1. My computer monitor shakes too much when I move my mouse or type on my keyboard - Similar Threads - computer monitor shakes

2. My windows 11 computer stutters when i DON'T move my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 computer stutters when i DON'T move my mouse: Hello, my pc stutters when i dont move my mouse. It's only started doing this recently, and it starts to stutter after about 10 to 15 seconds. When it stutters, the video output lags and doesn't catch up with what im'm doing, but the audio is fine.Here are my system's...
  3. My windows 11 computer stutters when i DON'T move my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 computer stutters when i DON'T move my mouse: Hello, my pc stutters when i dont move my mouse. It's only started doing this recently, and it starts to stutter after about 10 to 15 seconds. When it stutters, the video output lags and doesn't catch up with what im'm doing, but the audio is fine.Here are my system's...
  4. moved my computer, now USB mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    moved my computer, now USB mouse and keyboard not working: Hello, I just moved my PC into a different room. When I plugged in the USB mouse and USB keyboard, I got a notification saying it was setting up the mouse/keyboard. A few seconds later, I get a message that the mouse/keyboard is now set up. But neither the mouse nor the...
  5. Everytime when I move my mouse or my cursor, my computers starts to stutter.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime when I move my mouse or my cursor, my computers starts to stutter.: I really need help with this problem. Also, when I am playing Fortinte, when I open my inventory my whole computer starts to stutter and lag. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this issue. I have tried everything that I could, but no luck. Please help....
  6. My Mouse Doesn't Move When I Use The Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Mouse Doesn't Move When I Use The Keyboard: In games, I press the W key, I can't also use my mouse at the same time. Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-doesnt-move-when-i-use-the-keyboard/5bb82da2-7d9a-4513-8242-2da7c16c0133
  7. Mouse won't move when typing or using keyboard

Mouse won't move when typing or using keyboard: So I am playing a game on this brand new HP Laptop I just got, and a nice one too. But I notice that, when I try and move my mouse when inputting commands via keyboard or typing the mouse is in a frozen position and cannot move. I have seen numerous "fixes" to this issue but...
  8. When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.: When playing on my windows 10 home computer and I move using the arrows keys, I can't move the mouse to look up, down, right and left. It just stays in one position when moving. I have tried to fix it but I can't fix it. This is happening in all my games and I don't know what...
  9. How much is too much cold to damage my monitor?

How much is too much cold to damage my monitor?: I have an Asus 27'' IPS LED HD Monitor (MX279H). Maybe not great, but it's really nice for my broke a**. It sits in a cold room (in AZ, not that cold, but it gets cold out here, 30's even) and on a desk by a drafty window. Is there any risk for damage? I guess this sounds...
  10. In windows 10 my mouse will not move while I type.

In windows 10 my mouse will not move while I type.: Okay so I had this problem in windows 8.1 but fixed it by turning off smart sense which still has the same function in windows 10 but it did not work. I am looking so find solutions online because this problem is really annoying when it comes to games.. So if you have any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer screen shakes when i type

2. table shakes when i type

3. when i move my mouse scree shakes

4. my monitor shakes when I type