Windows 10: My computer never had the Microsoft store installed

Discus and support My computer never had the Microsoft store installed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to get Microsoft store app for my computer and I cannot get it what so ever and im using the website to use the community thing.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ToxicController, Apr 16, 2019.

1. My computer never had the Microsoft store installed

I have been trying to get Microsoft store app for my computer and I cannot get it what so ever and im using the website to use the community thing.

says "ms-windows-store" I have used the windows apps troubleshooter and it says my cashe is damamged so I used

"WSreset" and at the end it says "you need ms-windows-store" so I go back to the troubleshooter... same problem

and ive tried using the powershell (admin) and it still doesnt work showing the same error code over and over again

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.
    (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073CF9)
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] a05fa2c4-f47f-0006-edba-5fa07ff4d401 in the Event Log or use
    the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID a05fa2c4-f47f-0006-edba-5fa07ff4d401
    At line:1 char:37
    + ... s| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.I ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : WriteError: (C:\Windows\Imme...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

And im very confused and angry at the same time so I could really use some help My computer never had the Microsoft store installed :)

:)

ToxicController, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

My computer never had the Microsoft store installed

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

My computer never had the Microsoft store installed

1. My computer never had the Microsoft store installed - Similar Threads - computer never Microsoft

2. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it: It doesn't appear anywhere not in my files or if I search it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-doesnt-exist-like-i-never-had/8bfef8a2-95b4-4f24-83f4-d0e3fffed8a9
  3. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it: It doesn't appear anywhere not in my files or if I search it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-doesnt-exist-like-i-never-had/8bfef8a2-95b4-4f24-83f4-d0e3fffed8a9
  4. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Store never install application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store never install application: This annoying MS Store never install or updates apps. I have too many application that has pending for updates in my library and when I tried to install new apps it says something went wrong in our end. Finished the Windows update and helps nothing at all. Run troubleshooter,...
  6. Store never install application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store never install application: This annoying MS Store never install or updates apps. I have too many application that has pending for updates in my library and when I tried to install new apps it says something went wrong in our end. Finished the Windows update and helps nothing at all. Run troubleshooter,...
  7. Store never install application

8. My microsoft store had a strange problem...

My microsoft store had a strange problem...: So, a few days ago, I reset my Ms store to fix the acquiring license. but it didn't fix it at all. my MS store icon still appearing, but I can't open it, also my ms store disappear from task manager and app & features setting. I try the powershell admin trick, but it still...
  9. Windows Update errors, it had never worked in my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update errors, it had never worked in my computer.: Hi, I always have stumbled upon a lot of Windows Updates errors, in brief, it had never actually updated. I tried everything and nothing worked. Now I decided to format my 120GB SSD and reinstall Windows 10, I installed the Windows 10 Pro Educational 21H1 on the build...
  10. The Microsoft Store NEVER Works!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store NEVER Works!: When will Microsoft once and for all FIX the Microsoft Store? I've been in IT for 30 years and I like Windows 10 for the most part, but the Microsoft Store is constantly broken and it rarely works for me. I've wasted more time "fixing" this one app than I can mention. Today...