Windows 10: My Computer Not Loading

Discus and support My Computer Not Loading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Also, icon thumbnails wont show up in folders, only on desktop when refreshed. Any fix? thanks. 23969 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by somenerd, Sep 24, 2015.

1. somenerd Win User

My Computer Not Loading

My Computer Not Loading [​IMG]

Also, icon thumbnails wont show up in folders, only on desktop when refreshed.

Any fix?
    thanks.

:)

somenerd, Sep 24, 2015

2. My computer keeps not loading windows and gives an error and a blue screen

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Blue Screen errors (also sometimes called black screen errors or STOP code errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage
    to your computer”. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software problems.

Unplug all external devices connected to the computer and restart the system to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen. Once you are able to get to the desktop screen ensure to install all pending updates and also update all device drivers
    from Device Manager. Once this is done remember to restart the system.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 24, 2015
  3. My computer keeps not loading windows and gives an error and a blue screen

My computer Keeps trying to restart and then gets a blue screen with one of two errors.

One error is "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. if you would like to know more search online for this error BAD_POOL HEADER"

The other is "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. if you would like to know more search online for this error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

I am using a Sony Viao running windows 10.

The computer just restarts constantly with these errors mainly the IRQL one F8 does nothing so I can not even start in safe mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

andypilot101, Sep 24, 2015
  4. My Computer Not Loading

Hello there! somenerd Welcome to the Ten Forums! And apparently a buggy upgrade by the looks of things!

Any fixes? I can think of two immediate options if you only just lately upgraded to 10 and are presently running with only the upgrade install and haven't replaced it with a fresh clean install. Try a Clean Install since you should seeing something much more like this in 10!

My Computer Not Loading [​IMG]

And that is after a half dozen folders seen above the drives were removed from view. You will notice "This PC" instead of MyComputer or Computer is what is seen now with 10. You might be able to get things working however by right clicking on the Start button and scrolling down half way to select the "Command prompt(admin)" option and then run the "sfc /scannow" command at the dos like prompt seeing that typed in to get the System File Checker going.

Generally the immediate thought at seeing something like this is that certain system files never made it on fully where that might be the quick solution you need. Otherwise you may have to consider the alternative for seeing either a clean install replace the upgrade or even a Repair Install since if File Explorer is out of commission you may find other functions not working either since that is an integral part of the Windows GUI.

The other possibility is not with any missing files but a bad write of the system registry itself if you had just seen the upgrade take place and you haven't been running 10 for any period of time. That would at least need the repair option while the best move if 10 is activated would be the clean install.

Night Hawk, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

My Computer Not Loading

1. My Computer Not Loading - Similar Threads - Computer Loading

2. Weak Wifi signals keep my computer from loading Win 10 updates, and from working at all!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weak Wifi signals keep my computer from loading Win 10 updates, and from working at all!: After the last and latest Update, my desktop computer refuses to load windows 10! I moved the computer closer to the wifi router, and it sprang to life, working like nothing occurred in the other room. The room the computer is located gets weak wifi, so it seems my dillemma...
  3. I can't load up my computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't load up my computer...: I saw this youtube video on how to get a faster connection and so I downloaded tcp optimizer. I didnt like the settings and i made a backup of my regedit before so I double clicked the backup. When you restore a regedit it usually says that its complete but it wasnt and It...
  4. Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On Windows startup if your system cannot or is unable to load a required dll file and you see a message – Failed to load DLL, then this post will help you. The error message could be: The dynamic library [...] This post Failed to load DLL file on Windows...
  5. Computer not going past loading screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not going past loading screen: Hello, i have an Acer Nitro 5 Laptop and just recently updated my windows 10, when i went to go and start up it would not let me and gave me a code. I automatically reset my computer and kept the files and now the code is reading “driver_pnp_watchdog”. Ive tried doing alt +...
  6. Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right: I got a big problem seen the last update videos from my Camera have play right they stop showing the picture Half way through I pay for office paid for office 365. your try rip me off again? please fix this foe me now . Thanks Howard in Aldergrove...
  7. Saved videos on my computer won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved videos on my computer won't load: So I was editing a video in Premiere and exported it. The video is about fifteen minutes long and when it hits the seven minute forty seconds mark, it breaks and it acts like the video is over. The progress bar in the bottom then skips to the end of the video even though it...
  8. new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    new hp computer that takes 15 minutes to load window after sleep mode: i got an hp computer 590-0050. it works great and boots fast EXCEPT for when it won't come out of sleep mode which has happened twice in the last 1.5 weeks that i've had it. then i'm forced to hold the power down until it shuts off. after that windows takes 15 minutes to load...
  9. Trying to load Brother MFC-J835DW software on this computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to load Brother MFC-J835DW software on this computer?: I recently received a Dell Latitude E6430 Laptop. It was refurbished and had several good qualities like Windows 10 Pro, 8 gigabit of Ram. That's about all the information I have gotten as it came with no documentation. I need to read the book. Many Dell and Microsoft...
  10. my new computer won't load up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my new computer won't load up.: I have an evoo 11.6 inch ultra thin laptop that runs on widows 10 . It has the lights on it when i press the power button but the screen all it does is stay black. what should i do to fix it. i have had it for only two days....