Windows 10: My Computer Not Loading

Discus and support My Computer Not Loading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Also, icon thumbnails wont show up in folders, only on desktop when refreshed. Any fix? thanks. 23969 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by somenerd, Sep 24, 2015.

1. somenerd Win User

My Computer Not Loading

My Computer Not Loading [​IMG]

Also, icon thumbnails wont show up in folders, only on desktop when refreshed.

Any fix?
    thanks.

:)

somenerd, Sep 24, 2015

2. My computer keeps not loading windows and gives an error and a blue screen

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Blue Screen errors (also sometimes called black screen errors or STOP code errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage
    to your computer”. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software problems.

Unplug all external devices connected to the computer and restart the system to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen. Once you are able to get to the desktop screen ensure to install all pending updates and also update all device drivers
    from Device Manager. Once this is done remember to restart the system.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 24, 2015
  3. My computer keeps not loading windows and gives an error and a blue screen

My computer Keeps trying to restart and then gets a blue screen with one of two errors.

One error is "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. if you would like to know more search online for this error BAD_POOL HEADER"

The other is "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. if you would like to know more search online for this error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

I am using a Sony Viao running windows 10.

The computer just restarts constantly with these errors mainly the IRQL one F8 does nothing so I can not even start in safe mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

andypilot101, Sep 24, 2015
  4. My Computer Not Loading

Hello there! somenerd Welcome to the Ten Forums! And apparently a buggy upgrade by the looks of things!

Any fixes? I can think of two immediate options if you only just lately upgraded to 10 and are presently running with only the upgrade install and haven't replaced it with a fresh clean install. Try a Clean Install since you should seeing something much more like this in 10!

My Computer Not Loading [​IMG]

And that is after a half dozen folders seen above the drives were removed from view. You will notice "This PC" instead of MyComputer or Computer is what is seen now with 10. You might be able to get things working however by right clicking on the Start button and scrolling down half way to select the "Command prompt(admin)" option and then run the "sfc /scannow" command at the dos like prompt seeing that typed in to get the System File Checker going.

Generally the immediate thought at seeing something like this is that certain system files never made it on fully where that might be the quick solution you need. Otherwise you may have to consider the alternative for seeing either a clean install replace the upgrade or even a Repair Install since if File Explorer is out of commission you may find other functions not working either since that is an integral part of the Windows GUI.

The other possibility is not with any missing files but a bad write of the system registry itself if you had just seen the upgrade take place and you haven't been running 10 for any period of time. That would at least need the repair option while the best move if 10 is activated would be the clean install.

Night Hawk, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

My Computer Not Loading

1. My Computer Not Loading - Similar Threads - Computer Loading

2. My computer won't load kind of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't load kind of: So before this happened at all, everything went fine. I just restarted my computer and then it happened. It was loading in like usual but then it paused. Like the circle ring stopped moving, frozen in place. The weird part is I still heard the sound effect from when my...
  3. My computer won't load kind of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't load kind of: So before this happened at all, everything went fine. I just restarted my computer and then it happened. It was loading in like usual but then it paused. Like the circle ring stopped moving, frozen in place. The weird part is I still heard the sound effect from when my...
  4. Microsoft System Update loads of weird stuff automatically to my computer under an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft System Update loads of weird stuff automatically to my computer under an...: Hello, this was automatically downloaded to my machine as part of the system updates last Thursday. I has specifically asked for the update not to take place until after the Easter weekend and my request was automatically overruled meaning my computer was unusable over...
  5. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  6. Computer not responding/not loading.

Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  7. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  9. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  10. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547