Windows 10: My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

Discus and support My Computer Not Supported Anymore??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was Given the below response to a question concerning my Display going out for 30 to 45 seconds at a time... Is this true that my computer cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry S. Brown, Oct 8, 2018.

1. My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

I was Given the below response to a question concerning my Display going out for 30 to 45 seconds at a time...

Is this true that my computer cannot run Windows 10 any longer???

My Gateway spec are at the bottom...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-card-problem-monitor-going.1217530/#post-9546630

Gateway DX4870, Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 GHz, Memory 16.0 GB
    250 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD, 64-Bit OS, x64-Based Processor, Windows 10 Home

:)

Jerry S. Brown, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 8, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 8, 2018
  4. My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

Computer does not sleep anymore (\FileSystem\srvnet)

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you install the driver restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

It is amusing how display and network adapter is conflated here..... incompetnce overload....

ZoltanKozma, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

1. My Computer Not Supported Anymore??? - Similar Threads - Computer Supported Anymore

2. why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?: its a normal day I finish studying. I load up my game and it says that there is a problem with your graphics card which was working perfectly for the past 2 months and I had 3 options, option 1 was to visit their website to get more information option 2 was to close game...
  3. why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?: its a normal day I finish studying. I load up my game and it says that there is a problem with your graphics card which was working perfectly for the past 2 months and I had 3 options, option 1 was to visit their website to get more information option 2 was to close game...
  4. why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No permissions to save to my own computer anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No permissions to save to my own computer anymore?: So, for the past few days I have been trying everything I can find to solve this issue. I no longer have the permissions to save to my own computer. The frustration is starting to get out of hand. So I record while i play games, i save clips and i have been doing this for...
  6. Is there no more Microsoft support anywhere anymore?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there no more Microsoft support anywhere anymore?: Get Help app directs to a website. Website directs to a phone number. 1-877-696-7786 Phone number directs to the previous website. To be fair, it does offer to send a link to the website as a text message. That would be very convenient in saving a few moments of typing in...
  7. Can sign into my computer anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can sign into my computer anymore: I changed my computer from a business computer to a personal computer, and after resetting my account is gone and replaced with "local user" and "Local User II". These are both password protected accounts and I dont know the passwords. Is there something I can do to sign on?...
  8. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  9. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  10. Cant log into my computer anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log into my computer anymore: Got a new PC a few months back. Its been great. Like many as of recently ive been trying to play Red dead redemption 2. But of course for most it doesnt work as intended. So ive spent the last few days troubleshooting the issue. I was faced with a new possible solution...