Windows 10: My Computer only comes with 2 GB of RAM, but a uninstalled update is now taking up about...

Discus and support My Computer only comes with 2 GB of RAM, but a uninstalled update is now taking up about... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My flash drive has enough space. This uninstalled update simply cants be installed on my computer since it came with minimal RAM(2 GB). Even with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheLegend27x, Apr 16, 2019.

1. My Computer only comes with 2 GB of RAM, but a uninstalled update is now taking up about...

My flash drive has enough space. This uninstalled update simply cants be installed on my computer since it came with minimal RAM(2 GB). Even with a flash drive, after i install the first few parts of it I'm asked for space on my computers disc, which I dont have. The problem is, I can't just remove it altogether from my temporary files. It's just stuck there, taking up most of my space, and I dont know how to get rid of it.

:)

TheLegend27x, Apr 16, 2019

2. My computer has 4 gigabytes of ram after the update, will I still have 4 gb of ram or will I have 2?

*O.T.> Windows 10

With the minimum requirements for the free upgrade being 2 gigabytes of ram for my computer being 64 bit, and my computer has 4 gigabytes of ram after the update will I still have 4 gb of ram or will I have 2

Marleydoggie, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 16, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

My Computer only comes with 2 GB of RAM, but a uninstalled update is now taking up about...

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

My Computer only comes with 2 GB of RAM, but a uninstalled update is now taking up about...

1. My Computer only comes with 2 GB of RAM, but a uninstalled update is now taking up about... - Similar Threads - Computer comes RAM

2. How come on my computer it says my apps are taking up 133 gb of storage but when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come on my computer it says my apps are taking up 133 gb of storage but when I...: I would like to download a game, but my storage says that my apps are taking up 134 gb of storage out of 237 gb but my biggest app is only 2.83 gb. I want to clear up my storage. It went up after I got steam and bought GTA V, but I have not downloaded it. Please help as this...
  3. How come on my computer it says my apps are taking up 133 gb of storage but when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How come on my computer it says my apps are taking up 133 gb of storage but when I...: I would like to download a game, but my storage says that my apps are taking up 134 gb of storage out of 237 gb but my biggest app is only 2.83 gb. I want to clear up my storage. It went up after I got steam and bought GTA V, but I have not downloaded it. Please help as this...
  4. I have a 8Gb ram but sometimes my computer only boots up with 4 gb ram and somtimes with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a 8Gb ram but sometimes my computer only boots up with 4 gb ram and somtimes with...: Can someone explain why does this keep happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-8gb-ram-but-sometimes-my-computer-only/56a54b86-d0d6-4549-90be-ea69e473065a
  5. I have a 8Gb ram but sometimes my computer only boots up with 4 gb ram and somtimes with...

I have a 8Gb ram but sometimes my computer only boots up with 4 gb ram and somtimes with...: Can someone explain why does this keep happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-8gb-ram-but-sometimes-my-computer-only/56a54b86-d0d6-4549-90be-ea69e473065a
  6. Windows Command Processor taking up 2 GB of my Laptop's ram.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor taking up 2 GB of my Laptop's ram.: I saw someone else with the same issue here, but it seemed the solution varies from case to case... I have the autolog.arn and both FRST scan files FRST and Addition I just don't know what to do with it.I'm pretty sure this Windows Command Processor is the reason I've had...
  7. Windows Command Processor taking up 2 GB of my Laptop's ram.

Windows Command Processor taking up 2 GB of my Laptop's ram.: I saw someone else with the same issue here, but it seemed the solution varies from case to case... I have the autolog.arn and both FRST scan files FRST and Addition I just don't know what to do with it.I'm pretty sure this Windows Command Processor is the reason I've had...
  8. These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1zs7x/these_come_up_every_time_i_turn_on_my_computer/
  9. "SoundMixer.exe" is consuming about 2-2.5 GB RAM in background!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "SoundMixer.exe" is consuming about 2-2.5 GB RAM in background!: "SoundMixer.exe" is running in the background and consuming about 2-2.5 GB of RAM. After performing 'end task', it gets back up. How to fix it?...
  10. computer is only using 1 gb RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer is only using 1 gb RAM: I have a windows 10 computer and I have 16gb of hyper x fury ram and my computer is only using 1 gb could you help? 73301