Windows 10: My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

Discus and support My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my computer only have one local account, and no administrators.I can't change the state of my account and when i try to open something as an admin,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LéannaLandombe, Jun 26, 2022.

1. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

So, my computer only have one local account, and no administrators.I can't change the state of my account and when i try to open something as an admin, it only asks if i really want to run it with the only option to respond "no" to it.

:)

LéannaLandombe, Jun 26, 2022

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Local vs Network user accounts

I just did a VM install, just to verify that I don't speak total crap.

Steps I took:

1. Installed Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15063.0
    2. Entered the License Key
    3. Created a local account
    4. Went to accounts and added my Microsoft account
    5. Let Windows use this account for all apps
    6. Checked status on Microsoft account web page.
    7. Verified that the VM shows up there
    8. deleted my VM locally
    9. created a new VM installation without entering the License Key (on same VM but totally new Virtual disk)
    10. re-did steps 3-7
    11. verified that my VM is activated.

And indeed it is activated and I login to my VM using local account which is linked to my MS account. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it? :)

Should I create a Video of this or do you trust my word on it? Or better yet test it yourself if you have a valid license key you can waste on a VM.

slicendice, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

1. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it? - Similar Threads - computer Local account

2. My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...: My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I access both accounts on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-and-i-have-separate-microsoft-accounts-but/823c5e83-23ab-4cf9-a54a-ededb8d9b34e
  3. My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...: My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I access both accounts on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-and-i-have-separate-microsoft-accounts-but/823c5e83-23ab-4cf9-a54a-ededb8d9b34e
  4. How do I fix a forgotten local account password?

How do I fix a forgotten local account password?: I have forgotten my local account password, how can I fix this?I can get into my online account and sign in to my PC using a pin but I can't access my PC with the password.For some reason the online account password is different to the local account password. The only option...
  5. How do I fix a forgotten local account password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a forgotten local account password?: I have forgotten my local account password, how can I fix this?I can get into my online account and sign in to my PC using a pin but I can't access my PC with the password.For some reason the online account password is different to the local account password. The only option...
  6. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?: So, my computer only have one local account, and no administrators.I can't change the state of my account and when i try to open something as an admin, it only asks if i really want to run it with the only option to respond "no" to it....
  7. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?: So, my computer only have one local account, and no administrators.I can't change the state of my account and when i try to open something as an admin, it only asks if i really want to run it with the only option to respond "no" to it....
  8. How do i change my windows account back to and admin with only a local account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i change my windows account back to and admin with only a local account?: Hi so I changed my only account the one I'm using to a local account and I'm trying to do something but I can't without having to enter a admin username and password. so what I'm wondering is how to I switch my account to a administrator while being a loacal...
  9. I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have: Someone told me if i change it i would be able to Unlink a email which i don't know whose is. So i did so and now i can't do literally anything and i don't know how to change it back....
  10. Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sweatsauce47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grp6c1/im_literally_the_only_account_on_this_computer/