Windows 10: My computer opening.

Discus and support My computer opening. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is it that when my computer turns on, I have to press the windows key to load my start window and tabs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathanMotl, Jan 20, 2022.

1. My computer opening.

Why is it that when my computer turns on, I have to press the windows key to load my start window and tabs?

:)

NathanMotl, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My computer opening. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 20, 2022
  3. "open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 20, 2022
  4. My computer opening.

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

My computer opening.

1. My computer opening. - Similar Threads - computer opening

2. My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open: I updated my divers on my computer and now I can’t open any apps not even the default ones such as setting and such I’m unsure of what to do any help would be nice...
  3. My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open: I updated my divers on my computer and now I can’t open any apps not even the default ones such as setting and such I’m unsure of what to do any help would be nice...
  4. My computer apps aren’t opening after an on divers and nothing can open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer apps aren’t opening after an on divers and nothing can open: I updated my divers on my computer and now I can’t open any apps not even the default ones such as setting a and such I’m unsure of what to do any help would be nice...
  5. My computer apps aren’t opening after an on divers and nothing can open

My computer apps aren’t opening after an on divers and nothing can open: I updated my divers on my computer and now I can’t open any apps not even the default ones such as setting a and such I’m unsure of what to do any help would be nice...
  6. The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?: I got above warning when one webpage try to open a html file on local pc. How can I disable the popup warning and let webpage run the html directly?...
  7. The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?

The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?: I got above warning when one webpage try to open a html file on local pc. How can I disable the popup warning and let webpage run the html directly?...
  8. The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  10. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...