Windows 10: my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird.

Discus and support my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Once I was done playing I quickly turned off my PC to go to sleep the next day I was gonna join with some friends and suddenly I noticed that my Sam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HyPeRbLaSt3rS, Oct 5, 2018.

1. my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird.

Once I was done playing I quickly turned off my PC to go to sleep the next day I was gonna join with some friends and suddenly I noticed that my Sam folder and Recycling Bin ICONS were gone so I thought it was just a BUG I just ignored it and played with my friends then one of my friends said that my mic was to low so I TRIED to turn it up but again I NOTICED that Realtek (my audio thingy) ICON was gone in the System Tray aswell as Windows Defender ICON and MSI Live. The very next day I was trying to download a PHOTO and I go to my downloads folder and all the Files either have no ICONS or have ICONS in low Resolution. Its not really a big deal but I would like my ICONS on my desktop back aswell as in my System Tray.

:)

HyPeRbLaSt3rS, Oct 5, 2018

2. computer acting weird since upgrading to 10

Since upgrading to windows 10 my computer is acting weird mouse going where ever it wants page enlarging or getting smaller as I am trying to move mouse. New window for Windows popping up in left corner. I can now again load the edge Internet Explorer
    but is does the same as Firefox can some one help me?!

dwilson1121, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2018
  4. my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird.

ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird.

1. my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird. - Similar Threads - Computer acting weird

2. computer acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer acting weird: so my computer has been acting weird. It takes around 30 mins to start up and get to the start up screen and then when i log in it opens up my usual start up apps like discord and opera gx. It usually allows me to use google for a couple of minutes then after that it just...
  3. computer acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer acting weird: so my computer has been acting weird. It takes around 30 mins to start up and get to the start up screen and then when i log in it opens up my usual start up apps like discord and opera gx. It usually allows me to use google for a couple of minutes then after that it just...
  4. computer acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 is acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is acting weird: Yesterday i noticed that some things are not working properly so i checked windows defender and i noticed there was one threat that i cannot delete, i didn't think much about that and i format windows and the partition where it was installed. But the problem is still there i...
  6. Computer is acting weird

Computer is acting weird: My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still acts weird....
  7. My computer is acting weird.

My computer is acting weird.: So I bought a new dell inspiron 15 5000 series for school. It's literally 3 months old. A couple days ago I realized it was being slow so I closed out my tabs and restarted it. When it started up, I tried to open an application and it kept showing errors or "windows not...
  8. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...
  9. my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird.

my Computer or Windows 10 is acting weird.: Once I was done playing I quickly turned off my PC to go to sleep the next day I was gonna join with some friends and suddenly I noticed that my Sam folder and Recycling Bin ICONS were gone so I thought it was just a BUG I just ignored it and played with my friends then one...
  10. windows 10 acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 acting weird: for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ? [img] 105437