Windows 10: My computer ran into a blue "Stopcode" screen, and I don't even know what that means!

Discus and support My computer ran into a blue "Stopcode" screen, and I don't even know what that means! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay, this happened about a week ago. I turned on my computer, it starts doing it's thing, I see the windows logo, and then it says that it's doing an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tobus', Apr 6, 2019.

1. Tobus' Win User

My computer ran into a blue "Stopcode" screen, and I don't even know what that means!

Okay, this happened about a week ago. I turned on my computer, it starts doing it's thing, I see the windows logo, and then it says that it's doing an automatic repair( or something like that). Then the screen goes blue and tells me that my computer "ran into a 'problem' and needs to restart. It's just gonna grab some info of the 'problem' and it'll restart." I see that screen 8 more times before I notice a web address in the message. It says 'wjndows.com/stopcode'. And, then I'm in the beginning steps for safe mode. And, I've been stuck in this loop of trying different fixes but none of them will work. System restore kept having an unspecified error occcure(0x80070003). So, what is a stopcode, & how do I unstop it. Oh, even though my computer is going around in these blue circles attempting to put me in safe mode it. It just won't let me go into safe mode. Does ANYBODY know how to repair this? And, could you pass your knowledge to me Please. Thank you for any, and all of your help!

:)

Tobus', Apr 6, 2019
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Debzzz Win User
    windows.com / stopcode

Modem etc all connected to NBN, I an using my wireless lap top and is working fine.

My main desktop in study/office is saying no Internet. Ran troubleshooter and advised to use a recommended fix as administrator. So pressed fix, message came up that computer would be restarted. This happened and a blue screen came up

Sending report 100% and then windows.com / stopcode then Stopcode: Bugcode NDIS DRIVER

Still unable to access computer, and blue screen still there????

Any suggestions???

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Debzzz, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Vt betsy Win User

My computer ran into a blue "Stopcode" screen, and I don't even know what that means!

My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck and it won’t even turn off

My computer suddenly has a blue screen with a sad face. Said ut ran into an error and needs to reboot but it is frozen. It gas. Stopcode. Driver power state failure

Vt betsy, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. My computer ran into a blue "Stopcode" screen, and I don't even know what that means! - Similar Threads - computer ran blue

2. My new computer keeps blue screening and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new computer keeps blue screening and I don't know why.: Good morning, I have a brand new computer build with the following components that keeps blue screening. I tried looking in event logs but its just generic things to my eyes. Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700KF 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usable Windows 11...
  3. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  4. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  5. Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!: Howdy y'all.Just recently, my computer has been having an issue where it has been bluescreening pretty often. I am a bit worried that it might be something severe, which I am hoping it is not, and I have searched the internet for answers, of which nothing has really helped....
  6. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  7. My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do: If anyone knows what to do submitted by /u/ianis12322 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kld63v/my_pc_randomly_blue_screens_and_i_dont_know_what/
  8. Computer blue screened this error, what does it mean?

Computer blue screened this error, what does it mean?: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎7/‎29/‎2019 4:51 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffff810d5c808028 Parameter 3: bf800000 Parameter 4: 124 OS version: 10_0_18362 Service Pack:...
  9. Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means: Greetings, I tried asking this in Microsoft Answers and have tried all the responses there. I created a second standard user account, and Windows Defender Security Center says "Actions Recommended." When I open it, Security at a glance shows all icons green. On my...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...