Windows 10: My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.

Discus and support My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎28/‎2021 9:50 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by -Alex-05, Apr 12, 2021.

1. -Alex-05 Win User

My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎3/‎28/‎2021 9:50 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 144
    Parameter 1: 1020
    Parameter 2: ffff810fbce35960
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x144_INVALID_TRANSFER_EVENT_PTR_ED_0_DUPLICATE_USBXHCI!TelemetryData_CreateReport_VEN_1022_DEV_43BB_REV_02
    Server information: cc5b59ab-5ebe-454b-bd3b-16917804b597

This is the only error I could find. I wiped everything off the computer and reinstalled windows but the same thing happened. After that, I cleaned the dust out of my computer and then I didn't have any problems for 2 weeks, but now it happened again. It usually happens when or after I play a game for more than 2 hours it happened with valorant if this helps in any way. I checked to see if my ram has any problems but it doesn't. Does anybody know how to fix it?

:)

-Alex-05, Apr 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning. - Similar Threads - computer randomly freezes

2. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  3. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  4. Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings: HiI am using a Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52. It started to randomly freeze and restart even when no application or brower is running. Sometimes it would freeze and restart within 5 mins of starting the laptop, and sometimes it would run smoothly for 25-30 mins and then,...
  5. Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings

Laptop randomly freeze and restart without any warnings: HiI am using a Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52. It started to randomly freeze and restart even when no application or brower is running. Sometimes it would freeze and restart within 5 mins of starting the laptop, and sometimes it would run smoothly for 25-30 mins and then,...
  6. My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD: My issue is that sometimes when I use my pc it just randomly restarts without giving any warnings. Its pretty inconsistent so you can't exactly tell when it'll happen and you can use the pc longer sometimes before it happens and sometimes shorter. Whenever I use my pc whether...
  7. My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD

My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD: My issue is that sometimes when I use my pc it just randomly restarts without giving any warnings. Its pretty inconsistent so you can't exactly tell when it'll happen and you can use the pc longer sometimes before it happens and sometimes shorter. Whenever I use my pc whether...
  8. My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer randomly restarts without warning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly restarts without warning.: My computer restarts unexpectedly every few minutes. If I don't manage to force shutdown by holding down my desktop power button, then it will go into a loop where it starts up, attempts an automatic repair, blackscreens while the tower is still runningall peripherals...
  10. Computer restarts randomly without warning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly without warning.: Hi everyone Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will...