Windows 10: My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display...

Discus and support My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For this entire week, Windows 10 freezes my mouse, the keyboard and the screen after just being on my computer doing normal things. The only thing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EzzoGraphics, Mar 19, 2020.

1. My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display...

For this entire week, Windows 10 freezes my mouse, the keyboard and the screen after just being on my computer doing normal things. The only thing I can do is press and hold the power button to restart the computer but when I restart it I know something is wrong because my lock screen wallpaper isn't the wallpaper i have set. I restart it only to have the issue happen some minutes later. I've done everything I can find on the internet to fix this issue. Virus scans and all.

Also there is a horizontal green line at the top of my screen, yes i've tried updating my drivers and all they're all up to date. I got the idea that it could be a update that I installed recently on 3/10/20 but I can't uninstall that update nor does a system restore even help the issue.

I also went to the command prompt did a sfc /scannow it repaired somethings for my PC still nothing works. Please Help.

My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display... 34a65b72-fb53-4091-9566-50385f8115a7?upload=true.png

My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display... 7aae0e28-89df-4922-a76c-b27a9d64d51d?upload=true.png

:)

EzzoGraphics, Mar 19, 2020
  2. SwatRider Win User

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hello,

I have the latest windows updates, drivers, and BIOS.

The issue was caused by the Radeon drivers - i explained in my previous post.

To solve the issue I run a program called ClockBlocker that prevents the graphics card from downclocking and freezing the computer.

Thank you all for all the help.

SwatRider, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 19, 2020
  4. My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display...

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display...

1. My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display... - Similar Threads - computer randomly freezes

2. My computer is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is randomly freezing: Hello, I have a pc setup with motherboard: gigabyte ga-b150-hd3, processor: intel core i5 6700, graphics: NVIDIA gt270 1.5GB, RAM: 24GB 2x4GB+2x8GB and SSD 111GBProblem: After booting, the operating system freezes after a random amount of time. Even when logging in, booting,...
  3. My computer is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is randomly freezing: Hello, I have a pc setup with motherboard: gigabyte ga-b150-hd3, processor: intel core i5 6700, graphics: NVIDIA gt270 1.5GB, RAM: 24GB 2x4GB+2x8GB and SSD 111GBProblem: After booting, the operating system freezes after a random amount of time. Even when logging in, booting,...
  4. My computer is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer keeps randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps randomly freezing: My computer has been randomly freezing on many occasions now. I have received a VIDEO SCHEDULER ERROR and VIDEO TDR FAILURE in the past, and recently have had the computer just freeze, with the screen going white, then black, and completely restarting. The Event Viewer show...
  6. My computer keeps randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps randomly freezing: My computer has been randomly freezing on many occasions now. I have received a VIDEO SCHEDULER ERROR and VIDEO TDR FAILURE in the past, and recently have had the computer just freeze, with the screen going white, then black, and completely restarting. The Event Viewer show...
  7. My computer keeps randomly freezing

8. My computer was frozen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer was frozen: I was looking up recipes and my computer froze or locked up in the process. There was a Microsoft message on the screen and phone number. I called the number and a person with an Indian accent answered. That person had me to click on the window key and input something in...
  9. Why is there no image displayed on my graphics tablet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is there no image displayed on my graphics tablet?: The graphics tablet is not defective, has been tested. Since it is also connected via HDMI, on the PC, I found that that's where the problem is, there's no signal coming. I also tried several cables, that's not the reason. Then the HDMI interface was checked, but it...
  10. my computer randomly freezes

my computer randomly freezes: my computer randomly freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-randomly-freezes/cdcf7b9f-4563-4dd9-ba38-c844ec297dba